• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day everyone. What a Blessed weekend and I hope everyone gets to enjoy it.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    You have a special treat in District 43!
    You can vote for Tim Vance, tjv4136 here on MDShooters. You are allowed to vote for 3 candidates but best strategy would be to vote only for Tim.

He got my vote today.. and "Team Conway" got nothing.

I also got to do my part against Frosh.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Got this in the mail today from several members of the College Park City Council, looks like others don't like Brown either:

Attachments

• Gansler Letter.pdf
      792.8 KB · Views: 148

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Had to endure a lady telling people to vote for frosh at the polls today.

:banghead:

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    Can someone help me out here? I'm behind the curve in a big way and am not sure who in my districts are good 2A choices.

US House - district 4

State Senate - district 33

State delegates - district 33A

Any help picking state wide would be appreciated, too. Governor, AG, etc.

Sorry for now knowing this, SB281 was what finally got me off my butt to really look at state and local races.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Can someone help me out here? I'm behind the curve in a big way and am not sure who in my districts are good 2A choices.

US House - district 4

Sorry for now knowing this, SB281 was what finally got me off my butt to really look at state and local races.

There is some excellent research already done for you in the first few posts of this thread.

You'll find brief summations of each candidates 2A position, along with voting records if applicable. Candidates are organized by district, State Senate first, followed by State Delegate, the statewide races for Gov. and AG follow, wrapping up with Congressional races.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC

US House - district 4

I'm no longer in 33 (Got gerrymandered to 31B). But for the District 4 US House seat, Greg Holmes is the only solid choice with any remote shot of unseating Donna "National Park on the Moon" Edwards.

For Dist 33 Senator, Reilly is unopposed

For Dist 33 Delegates, Vitale and Saab are the solid choices. McConkey carries a lot of baggage and could be open smear by the Dems.

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    Thanks much to both of you.

There is some excellent research already done for you in the first few posts of this thread.

You'll find brief summations of each candidates 2A position, along with voting records if applicable. Candidates are organized by district, State Senate first, followed by State Delegate, the statewide races for Gov. and AG follow, wrapping up with Congressional races.

I'm no longer in 33 (Got gerrymandered to 31B). But for the District 4 US House seat, Greg Holmes is the only solid choice with any remote shot of unseating Donna "National Park on the Moon" Edwards.

For Dist 33 Delegates, Vitale and Saab are the solid choices. McConkey carries a lot of baggage and could be open smear by the Dems.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD

Personally, I'm liking Vitale and Jeff Ferguson. (And I voted that way.) Jeff's business experience is solid and he's good on 2A and another issue important to me. Not that Saab is bad, but I do like Ferguson.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Personally, I'm liking Vitale and Jeff Ferguson. (And I voted that way.) Jeff's business experience is solid and he's good on 2A and another issue important to me. Not that Saab is bad, but I do like Ferguson.

Cool.:thumbsup: I was just going by the chatter I hear from like minded friends and neighbors (since I'm no longer in 33..).

For my "new" district, 31B, I'm going for Chisholm and Kipke. (I love Don Dwyer, but he's just too vulnerable..)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Kathy Vitale has been a solid supporter of 2A and veterans over the last 4 years, we need to keep her.

FMD

Delegate - District 8

This is from Christian Miele who's running on the Republican ticket for delegate in District 8:
    "Pro 2A and all other unambiguous constitutional provisions. The political reality in Maryland is that it will be difficult if not impossible for the GOP to weaken recent gun control measures. That said, I will happily co-sponsor any legislation that strengthens the right of citizens to keep and bear arms."

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    FYI Boston is a good DINO and 2A friendly choice in District 10..
    Recently visited over at AGC and several other events. Not sure where NRA got their info.

Delegate - District 8

This is from Christian Miele who's running on the Republican ticket for delegate in District 8:
    "Pro 2A and all other unambiguous constitutional provisions. The political reality in Maryland is that it will be difficult if not impossible for the GOP to weaken recent gun control measures. That said, I will happily co-sponsor any legislation that strengthens the right of citizens to keep and bear arms."

I had a chat with him a week ago he's also against the rain tax.

Thanks. OP updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom