• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    Due to this forum, I had come to the conclusion I needed to upgrade my EDC knife. (thanks alot guys! :mad54::lol2:) For years now a Gerber Evo had been my constant companion. I have used it to the point of nearly wearing the serrations off. The lock up is still good and I have broken it in to the point a flick of the wrist will cause the blade to snap out with authority. I have no complaints, but there are so many shiny, pointy things out there! I have had the ZT0350 on the radar for a while now and was waiting for my Evo to break or wear out before taking the plunge.

Well, usamadeblade.com forced my hand with their ZT "august" coupon code. The coupon brought the ZT0350TS to $110 shipped... SOLD! I placed the order on Friday 8/16 at 1130 and the knife and a free koozie was delivered to my office yesterday afternoon! There was no shipping notification, but if you are going to be that fast I'm fine with it.

20130819_192552_zps3de9cc21.jpg

My first impressions are great! This is not a small knife, but it feels perfectly proportioned in the hand. Closed, the blade is perfectly centered in the liner and the overall knife is thin and pocket friendly. A flick of the finger brings the assisted blade out with a solid "shwack". Open, this knife has the solid feel of a fixed blade and the finger stop and jimping are just right to maintain a comfortable solid grip on the knife. One handed closing with the liner lock is a breeze which surprised me after reading many reviews to the contrary. The blade is razor sharp for now, but I haven't really used it for anything yet.

If my experience from here on out is as great as my first impressions, this knife will easily be one of my favorite tools.

20130819_192504_zpsdf816e61.jpg

20130819_192524_zpsabdd9363.jpg

20130819_192431_zpsffb88ea8.jpg

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I own a 300 and 561, gave my father in law a 350 he EDCs, you really can't go wrong with ZT, famous designers, quality materials, attention to detail, probably the best bang for the buck in the production knife world. the DLC coating is probably the best out, I beat on my 300, and no matter how scuffed and scratched the blade looks, it is actually the material I have cut that has rubbed onto the blade, and not worn coating, cleans right off with some CLP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom