• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    Anyone going/already try this? I am in St Louis at the moment and heard an ad on the radio for one. I looked online and found this site:

http://www.screams.org/home.php

Looks like they are offering the ride in the Maryland area also.

In a more serious note, I also saw a news article about a young man who was accidently killed (run over, not shot) at a similar ride in Idaho.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    MDS meetup to whack some zombies? I might be up for some paintball action.

Do they provide the markers and paint, or do they? Also if they provide the markers and the paint, could we bring our own setups? I might need to get my Raven Nexion out for some fun.

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    If I read the ad right, they provide markers and glow in the dark paintballs. I assume they have black lights mounted on the ride vehicle or at the stops along the ride.

I suspect they have the power turned way down on the markers, not sure if they would let you bring your own.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Anyone going/already try this? I am in St Louis at the moment and heard an ad on the radio for one. I looked online and found this site:

http://www.screams.org/home.php

Looks like they are offering the ride in the Maryland area also.

In a more serious note, I also saw a news article about a young man who was accidently killed (run over, not shot) at a similar ride in Idaho.

yep was on the local news here kid was 18yrs old.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I did it last year or the year before. It's in Olney. You ride in a double decker trailer with paint ball guns attached at hard points with four direction gimbals. The power is low and you get a hundred or so balls and that's it. If you run out before you get to the end of the ride, too bad. I bet you could sneak some of your own paint balls in tho. It's not cheap but there is a groupon for the combo ticket out there right now.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I did it last year or the year before. It's in Olney. You ride in a double decker trailer with paint ball guns attached at hard points with four direction gimbals. The power is low and you get a hundred or so balls and that's it. If you run out before you get to the end of the ride, too bad. I bet you could sneak some of your own paint balls in tho. It's not cheap but there is a groupon for the combo ticket out there right now.

Eff that. 100 paintballs isn't even a firefight...

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    200 rd hopper, and 4 150 rd pods would get me about 1 tank of air and about 20 mins hard play.

This seems hardly worth it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom