• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    How can they add charges after argument before the jury has completed? That does not provide any time for the defense to defend against the specific charges...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Zimmerman-Drudge 1.JPG
      Zimmerman-Drudge 1.JPG
      17.7 KB · Views: 208

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    How can they add charges after argument before the jury has completed? That does not provide any time for the defense to defend against the specific charges...

Its called legal strategy. Why do you think the family attorney was on the witness list for the defense. Legal strategy to make it harder for him to obtain ammo for the civil trial. His attorney is playing the game. He knew this was coming hell I knew this was coming.

Oct 11, 2012
    I've read the prosecution is going to have their closing argument today while the defense's will be tomorrow, followed by the prosecution's rebuttal. Is this normal? This seems like the prosecution gets an unfair advantage of both having their closing statement and then another shot to poke holes in the defense's statement.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    I'm a bit confused about what just happened. Is GZ now being charged with Child Abuse and the Defense trying to get an aggrivated assault charge on TM?

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    I'm a bit confused about what just happened. Is GZ now being charged with Child Abuse and the Defense trying to get an aggrivated assault charge on TM?

No. Prosecution is trying to get in. In order for him to claim self defense. There has to be proof TM was going to commit a felony to GM. That's what they are trying to get in....

Child abuse will be dealt with later.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    What bothers me the most is the fact that some of these lesser crimes carry more prison time than the greater charges. The jury will not know that going into deliberation. The jury may feel they are helping GZ out with a lesser charge when, in fact, they will be harming him more.

The RAILROADING TRAIN just went off the tracks.

The scariest part of this is that any one of us could be in GZ's shoes. He is being sent down the river as a message to the rest of us.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Zimmerman will be convicted of something if the judge allows 3rd degree murder, as there is way too many possibilities... The piling on has started...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom