• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    I agree based on the evidence you've shown here that he shouldn't be on the jury.

But he was dismissed - correct?

Nothing to see here...

An attempt to defraud the Court and deny Zimmerman his Constitutionally protected due process rights to a fair and impartial jury on a murder 2 charge is . . . "nothing to see here"? :rolleyes:

If someone shoots at your head and happens to miss, would that also be "nothing to see here?" :lol2:

I guess we WILL have to agree to disagree.:sad20:

Andrew
    @LawSelfDefense

Law of Self Defense

Know the Law
    Dec 17, 2010
    Boston, MA
    This is the pre-game show created to keep us entertained. The importance for the defense is to make sure the prosecutor doesn't stack the juror deck.

I've never seen a pre-game show that played a pivotal role in the outcome of the game.

Make no mistake, the "ball" (Zimmerman's liberty) is in play, right NOW. This is no mere "pre-game" show. This is a man's life in the balance.

Deliberate attempts to subvert the process society has established for playing this "game" is monstrous, especially at these stakes.

Dismissing such attempts out of hand as not being very important . . . well, not sure what to say about that. We just see things quite differently, I suppose.

Andrew
    @LawSelfDefense

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011
    An attempt to defraud the Court and deny Zimmerman his Constitutionally protected due process rights to a fair and impartial jury on a murder 2 charge is . . . "nothing to see here"? :rolleyes:

If someone shoots at your head and happens to miss, would that also be "nothing to see here?" :lol2:

I guess we WILL have to agree to disagree.:sad20:

Andrew
    @LawSelfDefense

I agree that the perspective juror was dishonest. There is nothing here that is anti-gun biased media.
    He was dismissed, the legal system worked thus far.
    No big story, nothing to see. I'm done.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Zimmerman was railroaded and is currently being railroaded.

The cops folded under pressure to arrest him. Had the colors been reversed, not a damn thing would have made the news. You don't have to like this fact, but it's true.

No law against following someone, but there are laws regarding attacking someone who's following you.

Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked by a THUG. The pictures of his bloodied and beaten head and face don't lie.

Long story short: THUG lost.

Now!

The "Judge" wants to bury THUG'S phone and face book photos because they don't show him as the 12 year old, doe-eyed, would-be, Obama son. The pics showed Handguns, Smoking Weed, Pot Plants, G*** Teeth, Etc...

Did I mention that Zimmerman is being railroaded?

FOX News will cover the trial correctly. All other media outlets have already convicted Zimmerman.

News flash for you: It's not against the law for THUGS to drink Colorful Iced Tea and eat Colorful Candy.

Another news flash: Zimmerman will win this battle because the self defense bullet wounds will show THUG was on top of Zimmerman when the shooting started. You don't have to like that either.

P.S. Did I mention that Zimmerman is being railroaded?

Now I'm just going to sit back,:popcorn: , and enjoy the show.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I wouldn't say that.

This is the pre-game show created to keep us entertained. The importance for the defense is to make sure the prosecutor doesn't stack the juror deck.

I've never seen a pre-game show that played a pivotal role in the outcome of the game.

Make no mistake, the "ball" (Zimmerman's liberty) is in play, right NOW. This is no mere "pre-game" show. This is a man's life in the balance.

Deliberate attempts to subvert the process society has established for playing this "game" is monstrous, especially at these stakes.

Dismissing such attempts out of hand as not being very important . . . well, not sure what to say about that. We just see things quite differently, I suppose.

Andrew
    @LawSelfDefense

And HERE is the latest attempt to "subvert the process" ...

Attorney for Trayvon Martin family says teen not the one on trial

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Attorney for Trayvon Martin family says teen not the one on trial

Great spin. Zimmerman is indeed the the one on trial, and calling him a "killer" is accurate. Though I have issues with labeling Trayvon the "victim", while true in one sense of the word it is biased in another.

In the absence of damning evidence, this trial will be about discrediting the other party and arguing what *probably* happened by way of intent. Was Zimmerman a racist, trigger-happy vigilante? Or was Trayvon a wannabe thug who jumped Zimmerman? Their lawyers are doing everything they can to divert attention away from Trayvon's poor behavior leading up to the shooting.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Zimmerman was railroaded and is currently being railroaded.

The cops folded under pressure to arrest him. Had the colors been reversed, not a damn thing would have made the news. You don't have to like this fact, but it's true.

No law against following someone, but there are laws regarding attacking someone who's following you.

Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked by a THUG. The pictures of his bloodied and beaten head and face don't lie.

Long story short: THUG lost.

Now!

The "Judge" wants to bury THUG'S phone and face book photos because they don't show him as the 12 year old, doe-eyed, would-be, Obama son. The pics showed Handguns, Smoking Weed, Pot Plants, G*** Teeth, Etc...

Did I mention that Zimmerman is being railroaded?

FOX News will cover the trial correctly. All other media outlets have already convicted Zimmerman.

News flash for you: It's not against the law for THUGS to drink Colorful Iced Tea and eat Colorful Candy.

Another news flash: Zimmerman will win this battle because the self defense bullet wounds will show THUG was on top of Zimmerman when the shooting started. You don't have to like that either.

P.S. Did I mention that Zimmerman is being railroaded?

Now I'm just going to sit back,:popcorn: , and enjoy the show.
    +1 :popcorn:

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    ThOTE=Law of Self Defense;2494906]Ha, ha, ha. :lol2:

Yeah, that's what happened.

I assume you're vision impaired? Didn't see the photographic evidence of the beating Martin laid down on Zimmerman?

Not aware that Martin had knocked Zimmerman to the sidewalk, broken his nose, beat on him relentlessly "MMA-style" according to witness statements in evidence? That Martin didn't stop beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete until Zimmerman's Kel-Tec compelled him to stop?

That's cool. :lol2:

That's great but that's not why he stated he shot him. He said he shot because he felt him reaching for his firearm. Its hard to claim the victim when in a you put your self in harms way and its not the same as a scantly clad women being assaulted because of the way she is dressed or walking down a dark street and getting robbed. In his infinite wisdom he disobeyed the direction of law enforcement and put himself in harms way. The reasoning behind his intent will be the key to this trial not our perceived intent.

And just to give a bit of my background I have been in two justified on duty shooting in 13 year career one of which resulted in a death. This in no way makes me an expert but it gives me more insight than some.[/QUOTE]

ThOTE=Law of Self Defense;2494906]

Edit: I see you did your own research. Kudos. The info put out by the media and the factual data are quite different as you have now seen.

I'd say your insight is clouded seeing as you rehashed lies that have already been debunked. He disobayed no one, did not put himself in harms way, all evidence shows that Martin doublebacked and confronted Zimmerman, and when told that he didn't need to follow Martin, he said ok, stopped, and finished the 911 conversation. The larger Martin doublebacked, confronted and attacked Zimmerman, and payed for it with his life. This shouldn't even be a case but because of the misinformation put out by Crump and the media we now have this circus. :tdown:

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    "Maintained observation from a distance", what? The 911 dispatcher asks Zimmerman are you following him, Zimmerman responds with a yes. So what are you talking about? But in all honesty it really does not matter. I dont beleive any amount of evidence would change your position on this matter. Enjoy your thread, have a great day.

He said yes, the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman they didn't need him to follow, Zimmerman said ok (and you can hear him stop in the 911 call), he finishes the conversation and began walking back to his vehicle. You really need to get your facts straight and learn to put 2 and 2 together.

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    A more interesting question would be "who is paying for their lawyer"? Is Crump doing all this for free?

Crump is a "civil lawyer" with a history. He was hired to get this case to trial so that they would then have the option of a civil lawsuit.

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    Crump is a "civil lawyer" with a history. He was hired to get this case to trial so that they would then have the option of a civil lawsuit.
    That only says why he was hired. Has his work so far, prior to the commencement of any civil suit, been compensated, and if so by whom? That's what I want to know.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    If the courts find Zimmerman not guilty, there will be riots, possibly worse than the L.A riots. It will be interesting to watch this unfold. I just wonder how they will pick a jury. This has been all over the news. Most people already have their minds made up one way or the other

Crazy thing is, I was in SoCal for the LA riots, St Petersburg Fl for the riot there, and am on my way to Florida tomorrow. This date was planned last year, for a long vacation. Hopefully I will be on my way home before the fireworks start. At least during the St. Pete riots I could carry. I was working in South St. Pete during that time.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Crazy thing is, I was in SoCal for the LA riots, St Petersburg Fl for the riot there, and am on my way to Florida tomorrow. This date was planned last year, for a long vacation. Hopefully I will be on my way home before the fireworks start. At least during the St. Pete riots I could carry. I was working in South St. Pete during that time.

It's a sad day in America when a person gets railroaded in an attempt to stave off a riot.

American courts have a duty to uphold the law, regardless of race or racial tension or racial threats.

Rioting is an illegal, animalistic, and violent act and it should, in no way, factor into any of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom