• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    I have zero tolerance for zero tolerance. It's a concept developed by people who are too spineless to make decisions on a case by case basis.

Scratch

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 18, 2013
    Annapolis
    This all started with some do-gooder neighbor who called 911 to report a "kid with a gun" - even though she knew it wasn't a real firearm. And her own son was playing Airsoft with the alleged "perp". Could there be some bad blood between the neighbors in this case? Who knows.

In any event, schools usually come up with these stupid zero tolerance policies as an attempt to cover their butts from lawsuits threatened by parents who expect them to babysit rather than teach. Just my 2 cents worth.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I was coming home a couple days ago, and some neighborhood kids were out playing (shocking, I know)...

One was Captain America, and another was in a mask with a toy gun, chasing him.

Refreshing, that kids are still allowed to be kids.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    This all started with some do-gooder neighbor who called 911 to report a "kid with a gun" - even though she knew it wasn't a real firearm. And her own son was playing Airsoft with the alleged "perp". Could there be some bad blood between the neighbors in this case? Who knows.

In any event, schools usually come up with these stupid zero tolerance policies as an attempt to cover their butts from lawsuits threatened by parents who expect them to babysit rather than teach. Just my 2 cents worth.
    She should be arrested and charged with false accusations and abuse of 911. Maybe even attempted murder by Cop.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Typical libtards, next thing you know you won't be able to have sex with your wife in your house because your kids are in the house. The school will say its sexual harrassment because you live within a 10 mile radius of a school bus stop!

it will never end, unless we stop it!!

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    The wife and I were walking around the neighborhood on Sunday. We passed 3 kids playing in a yard. 1 of them had a toy bow and arrow and the other 2 had toy guns. It surprised me to see them...and that made me sad. You just don't see that kind of stuff anymore. Kind of like balls on a dog.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I have zero tolerance for zero tolerance. It's a concept developed by people who are too spineless to make decisions on a case by case basis.

I've been saying this for years.

Every time I hear the phrase, I picture some sniveling weasel of a school beaurocrat telling the parents 'I'm so sorry, I know it doesn't make sense, but I can't do anything...see, there's a zero tolerance policy...'

There was a time not so long ago when leaders actually led...

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    It is a sad state of affairs we have now. This, finger guns, pop tart guns...all "bad."

Adults are more childish than children these days.

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011
    Typical libtards, next thing you know you won't be able to have sex with your wife in your house because your kids are in the house. The school will say its sexual harrassment because you live within a 10 mile radius of a school bus stop!

it will never end, unless we stop it!!

You still have sex with your wife? What's your secret???

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena

it will never end!!

FIFY

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA

Was her own son one of the kids expelled?

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    zero tolerance == zero intelligence

Too bad the old zerointelligence.net site is no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom