• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I finally got one...Picked it up this morning from my dealer!:D I havent shot it yet but hopefully in the next day or two!

The wood grips came unstained...so I'll have to fix that later...

Attachments

• IMG_3049.JPG
      IMG_3049.JPG
      135.1 KB · Views: 1,297
    May 13, 2005
    Put an arm brace on it and one of the 4 piece CNC Warrior flame killer brakes on it and you are set!!! Awesome set up and you don't need to NFA it.

Also search for one of the Century C39 Micro Pistols... They are the shizzle.

:)

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Put an arm brace on it and one of the 4 piece CNC Warrior flame killer brakes on it and you are set!!! Awesome set up and you don't need to NFA it.

Also search for one of the Century C39 Micro Pistols... They are the shizzle.

:)

I saw one company that had the brace for sale @ $140!!:sad20: they had the whole pistol with brace for $549 dealer cost...and $500 with out the brace:sad20: but that was dealer cost. I just got mine from J&G sales.. no brace :(

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Love mine. 399 free shipping. Came with 5 30 round mags. What a blast to shoot. Ridiculous fun.
    dang I got the same price but I just got one mag :(and I had to pay for shipping...but thats all I could find under $500 around here.
    Looks like you already cut the weld for the thread protector. Krink style brake in your future?

It fell off when I was cleaning it?;)

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    dang I got the same price but I just got one mag :(and I had to pay for shipping...but thats all I could find under $500 around here.

From what i understand they were clearing them out in prep for a newer model, but i haven't heard mention of them since.

May 13, 2005
    I'll see if I can't get my buddy to send me a pic of his AK family he showed me when I went to visit him in the land of the free... Had an Yugo RPK, a Hungarian SA-85, a Krink underfolder SBR, a Yugo M92 Pistol with a brace and a M39 Micro pistol with a brace all lined up to show the length differences between them all. It was really interesting to see the overall length differeces between them - and it was in that order, longest to shortest...

May 13, 2005
    Oh yeah.... And just wait until you rock that thing with a brace, a good brake and a drum... I suppose it would even be more fun if one knew how to effectively bumpfire it from the shoulder... but I'm jus guessing there:innocent0

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    went and tried it out...man that thing is insane! I wont shoot it without hearing protection...and it shoots a huge flame. I had a few round bump fire but its still wearing in so Im going to try and polish up the hammer and bolt...see if I can get it going good. My wife video'd it but the sound quality sucks on her phone....

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    went and tried it out...man that thing is insane! I wont shoot it without hearing protection...and it shoots a huge flame. I had a few round bump fire but its still wearing in so Im going to try and polish up the hammer and bolt...see if I can get it going good. My wife video'd it but the sound quality sucks on her phone....

:innocent0 :tinfoil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JBIRD EST.1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom