• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonDanger

Apr 11, 2012
    Annapolis
    I'm looking into a Rem 700 in 308. But before I do that, I'm thinking about buying some scuba gear. From what I've read here over the past three years, there has to be thousands of nice firearms at the bottom of the Chesapeake Bay. There is a lot great gun knowledge here, but it sounds like most everyone really sucks at boating.

Ditto...was thinking the same thing! What is it with Marylander's inability of keeping their firearms dry? I think the next Utah CC Course should include a marine safety component as well...:cool:

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    My 2013 purchases.

DSC_0008_zps6bd5a71b.jpg

DSC_0003_zps75f93fd3.jpg

zebramochaman

May 3, 2009
    Damascus, MD
    Just getting back into the collecting game. 2012 was the year of reloading. Almost all of my discretionary income allocated to shooting went to equipment and components for reloading the ammo I shoot on a regular basis.
    This month I ordered a Service Grade M1 Garand through CMP, an unissued M44 Carbine from SOG and I won an auction for a NIB SR1911.

Life is good.

flying_pig

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2013
    Homebuild AR. Seekins lower, PSA upper. Not much to look at but in this market I wanted to get something...

So, if I were to buy a Marlin Model 60 at Walmart today and took it home but ordered the Seekins lower/PSA upper a few weeks ago and am waiting for paperwork, which would technically be my first firearm?

Just checking...:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom