• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I use Sportsmansguide. But I usually wait until I get a free shipping coupon and then I do the 4 pay plan. They don't charge interest and just split the cost and charge my card once every month for four months. That way I buy in bulk to take advantage of the free shipping and split the cost so it's easier on the wallet.

vandrv

Oct 8, 2013
    Harford County
    I use Sportsmansguide. But I usually wait until I get a free shipping coupon and then I do the 4 pay plan. They don't charge interest and just split the cost and charge my card once every month for four months. That way I buy in bulk to take advantage of the free shipping and split the cost so it's easier on the wallet.
    That sounds like a great way to load up. I just signed up to receive their emails. How often do they send out free shipping coupons?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    That sounds like a great way to load up. I just signed up to receive their emails. How often do they send out free shipping coupons?

Don't mean to butt in but in the event your post isn't seen for awhile, there's one today that expires at 11:59 tonight. Free shipping with no minimum order amount.

Use coupon code SH1722 at checkout.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County

I'm on SGAmmo's email list and get frequent messages from them, But I do not recall getting any coupons (free shipping or others) from them in the recent past. I do not know if there a different list that I need to sign up for to get the coupons? Thanks.

Cal68

Malthus

Aug 1, 2009
    MD
    Unless it's something unusual (say 5.7x28), I generally use Sportsmans Guide. Their prices are competitive, you can almost always find free shipping coupons, and if you spend more than $150 you can use their free 4-pay plan. They bill your credit card for four payments. This helps greatly if you're stocking up with a big ammo order. :)

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    I use the aggregation sites for factory ammo:

gunbot.net
    wikiarms.com
    ammoseek.com

They all have apps for your phone as well.

vandrv

Oct 8, 2013
    Harford County
    I use the aggregation sites for factory ammo:

gunbot.net
    wikiarms.com
    ammoseek.com

They all have apps for your phone as well.

I have the ammoseek app on my phone. My only problem with these sights is that the results are overwhelming. Thus the reason for my original question. At least now I have some ideas as to reliable dealers.

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    I have the ammoseek app on my phone. My only problem with these sights is that the results are overwhelming. Thus the reason for my original question. At least now I have some ideas as to reliable dealers.
    They can be, true. They're all better viewed on a monitor, so you can sort the results by availability, price per round, etc.

I'm a fan of SG Ammo and Lucky Gunner, give them a look.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

vesh

Mar 1, 2016

I am fairly new to the game and love ammoseek. Honestly if you know what you are looking for, use the advanced search feature and it narrows it down right to just that! Then you just have to go through and see who's shipping isn't ridiculous! However for FMJ rounds I will be checking out places like Wally World but for my SD rounds, ammoseek seems to be the way to go! Or gunbot, wikiarms and I have been looking a little on SGammo as well and their prices seem good as well!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I usually don't buy in enough bulk to make some places worth while. Graf's is my general go to. Cabela's, bass pro, gander mountain, midway when they have free shipping or in the store. Palmetto a couple of times.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    +11 with SGAmmo, Great CS , Good Prices and get the Emails on new stock...updates on shipments...

Then the other is buy locally when I have the opportunity...

Ammoseek is good on your laptop, but on the phone is not so good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom