• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Sigma .40 ...yeah, I know all about the trigger ;) - thats been taken care of (I think)

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    First shot: Ruger Mark I

First owned: Glock 30 (21st birthday present from Dad)

First bought: Ruger Mark II

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    Sig p220 SAO. Love it. It's super accurate, shoots anything and is a great balance of weight.

Mine is the carry version.

dneidFIST

Mar 14, 2011
    Columbia
    First shot - some .22LR revolver but I have no idea what it was.

First bought - Springfield XD45, and I didn't like it. Got rid of it about a year later when I had money to buy another pistol.

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010
    The first handgun I bought was a Smith&Wesson 686 in 1994 and I still have it..

Last edited:

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    H&R "Sportsman" 999 .22 cal. top-break revolver. Bought it at Mountainside Hunting Supply in Randallstown ~ 1991. Traded it in for a Taurus 92 - traded that for a new (Gen 2) Glock 19 which I still have. :D

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    First Shot: S&W .357 Magnum

First Owned: Nickel Plated .380 PPK clone given to me by an old Cuban neighbor who escaped Castro. He passed away 2 weeks later.

First Bought: Ruger P-95
    WusLYo.png

iN8INo.png

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    My first firearm of any kind was a .36 Naval Colt reproduction, I still have it, it was a lot of fun, and a great way to concentrate on learning the basics. I burned fewer rounds and learned to shot straight, as it was slow to load. You know what they say, it shoots straight, but loads slow, it can get you into trouble, but it can't get you out, so it is not a carry weapon, or even a good home defense gun [better than nothing, but a .22 would be better].

woodrow76

May 27, 2011
    Cecil-tucky
    My first hangun I ever handled or shot was a Beretta 96D. The first handgun I owned was S&W Sigma in .40, soon replaced by a Sig P250. The handgun I shot the most is probably my FNP-40, a very nice and solid gun.

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    first owned was a beretta px4 storm, 9mm. i still own it and proly will never sell it. it won me over just a lil with the glock (at the time, i love glocks to). basically i like everything about it except the safety,i gotta type f now i wish i woulda went with a decocker only model. i dont like manual safetys. first handgun i shot was a ruger single six .22 magnum only thing i dislike on that is the slow reload time, it has a loading gate instead of a flip out cylinder like a modern double action revolver ( i know its supposed to be designed that way).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom