• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I have to say I really enjoyed reading the posts. Not like a a Tom Clancy novel.

I think people watch too many Jason Bourne movies. I think youre better of watching
    Enemy of the state. I hear NSA police are tougher than the FBI.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    amazing-photos-401_zps6c0761c1.jpg

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Uh, before they try to disarm why doesn't the Security Agency in Utah use that Trillion dollar facility to catch the guys that bombed Boston.
    Interpol (probably the recipient of 1 trillion US dollars to date) is good at catching molesters but there are still some terrorists from 9-11 un-captured; else they'd brag about it.

I think we won't get to confiscation, politicians are too corrupt to manage something like that. Right now, there is a "Spitzer" going crazy with a "Dupree" while wife and daughters are sleeping at home.

Didn't some politician go to the DOminican Republic for prostitutes? Plus, States are writing laws to not abide by Federal gun laws.

Polarized states to come.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Uh, before they try to disarm why doesn't the Security Agency in Utah use that Trillion dollar facility to catch the guys that bombed Boston.
    Interpol (probably the recipient of 1 trillion US dollars to date) is good at catching molesters but there are still some terrorists from 9-11 un-captured; else they'd brag about it.

I think we won't get to confiscation, politicians are too corrupt to manage something like that. Right now, there is a "Spitzer" going crazy with a "Dupree" while wife and daughters are sleeping at home.

Didn't some politician go to the DOminican Republic for prostitutes? Plus, States are writing laws to not abide by Federal gun laws.

Polarized states to come.

I like you. You've clearly been watching "Enemy of the State".

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    At the first sign of raids to disarm gun owners there will be a rash of mysterious burglaries where only the guns were stolen. Police resources that would otherwise be used to raid the homes of gun owners would now be spent processing burglary reports.

Within a few days, the govt will rapidly lose track of all it's entire gun registry. To further complicate matters, guns will turn up randomly in the back alleys of certain high crime areas forcing the govt to expend resources to try to determine where the gun came from.

Gun confiscation worked in the UK because most gun owners turned them in voluntarily. Americans have a slightly different tradition and monkeywenching The System is something of a traditional American pastime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom