• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    This may win me the BGOS of the Month Award but I have to say that this is far too extreme at this point.

I can see the possibility of us getting there, and keeping one's powder dry is always good advice.

However, espousing the killing of one's political enemies, no matter how heinous and disgusting they are (and, they are), is a bit much right now, IMO.

Isn’t that what the founders put the 2a in the constitution for?

If the government needs to go I assume the founders didn’t mean for us to shake our weapons at the big bad government and the just leave.
    I assume they meant for the bad government should be removed by force, aka, killing and or jailing the survivors.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Isn’t that what the founders put the 2a in the constitution for?

If the government needs to go I assume the founders didn’t mean for us to shake our weapons at the big bad government and the just leave.
    I assume they meant for the bad government should be removed by force, aka, killing and or jailing the survivors.

Yep. Can't argue with that.

What I responded to was not someone saying they wanted to take on a tyrannical government, but to kill other citizens who disagreed with the writer's position on firearms. That, I think, is extreme at this point in our history, though could well be valid at some point. Just not yet.

If 21st Century Patriots indeed have to openly revolt against their government, then, those parties would indeed be valid targets. It's just that this time is not now, nor is it even reasonably foreseeable.

More importantly, espousing this desire, on an open forum, to kill one's political opponents just gives the leftist, anti-gun crowd more ammunition to declare that we are all a bunch of crazy, homicidal maniacs from whom all firearms should be confiscated.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

What I responded to was not someone saying they wanted to take on a tyrannical government, but to kill other citizens who disagreed with the writer's position on firearms. That, I think, is extreme at this point in our history, though could well be valid at some point. Just not yet.

If 21st Century Patriots indeed have to openly revolt against their government, then, those parties would indeed be valid targets. It's just that this time is not now, nor is it even reasonably foreseeable.

More importantly, espousing this desire, on an open forum, to kill one's political opponents just gives the leftist, anti-gun crowd more ammunition to declare that we are all a bunch of crazy, homicidal maniacs from whom all firearms should be confiscated.
    There. You said it.

Multiple posts crossing lines.

Unnecessary.

Talk isn't just talk.

Once again, online a modicum of discretion just may be appropriate. That is unless no one else will listen anymore...

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    There. You said it.

Multiple posts crossing lines.

Unnecessary.

Talk isn't just talk.

Once again, online a modicum of discretion just may be appropriate. That is unless no one else will listen anymore...

Oh, they do, they do. Nothing online goes unnoticed.

Plus, I should probably copyright the phrase "21st Century Patriot" before Rack&Roll gets hold of it.

:)

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Yowza, that got serious. Really on a “thought experiment” things hitting the fan would probably be Balkans-esque; things getting really bad, really nasty, really fast, then calming down into a separation where every settles into their own group/country. Even more balkans-esque, you can definitely count on other countries getting involved, and Interpol warrants getting handed out when the dust settles.

All “SHTF Theorizing” aside, if the vandal is punished, then the law does its job and everybody can cool out. Crazy time doesn’t happen until the authorities see something like that, and join in on a large scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    What is it that exactly needs to happen? What are you responding to?

Agreeing with Franklin's post

All “SHTF Theorizing” aside, if the vandal is punished, then the law does its job and everybody can cool out. Crazy time doesn’t happen until the authorities see something like that, and join in on a large scale.

The vandal needs to be punished just as the rule of law requires. The law is supposed to protect people and their property regardless of their peaceful viewpoint.

When those that maintain the rule of law ignore or otherwise condone one side's criminality, then there is little option left. Look at the situation the white farmers in South Africa face now.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    These people have become so emboldened since Obama was in power. What I like is that they attack by night and cover their faces when they rally in the light of day - Cowards all!

Obviously they don't actually feel threatened by the person they did this too.

I'd like to see them go into the Hood and do that to some drug dealers and gang bangers.

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    Attacking people with guns is phenomenally stupid. It happened to me once, in an SJW country. Woman yelled at me in her language whining about my gun. I looked at her... looked at my gun... looked back at her. She left. Weird. In this case, the perp would have had to have been caught in the act in Tennessee, but ... owner just goes to stand in front of the car, telling perp to leave. Perp either leaves, or attacks. If perp attacks, time to use the gun in self defense. It's definitely coming to Maryland.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    This may win me the BGOS of the Month Award but I have to say that this is far too extreme at this point.

I can see the possibility of us getting there, and keeping one's powder dry is always good advice.

However, espousing the killing of one's political enemies, no matter how heinous and disgusting they are (and, they are), is a bit much right now, IMO.

"Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy; and I wish we may be permitted to pursue them. But the temper and the folly of our enemies may not leave this in our choice."

We're past the point at which anything else can work.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016

I'm not even talking about just firearms. I'm talking about their entire Marxist agenda. Leftists clearly want us dead. They will not leave us alone. They will not let us peaceably separate. They want us beaten into submission, or dead.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    "Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy; and I wish we may be permitted to pursue them. But the temper and the folly of our enemies may not leave this in our choice."

We're past the point at which anything else can work.

I'm not even talking about just firearms. I'm talking about their entire Marxist agenda. Leftists clearly want us dead. They will not leave us alone. They will not let us peaceably separate. They want us beaten into submission, or dead.

I think you're looking for 2 Tim 3:1-7

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Tennessee. Oleg lives in the Nashville area and this guy is a friend, I presume that part of the state

Thanks. I found Oleg's FB page and the guy actually lives in south central Kentucky. Surprising it would happen in that podunk area.

Not me, I've got no desire for Civil War II. The "United" States will undergo a split at some time, that's unavoidable. I just hope that it's a "velvet revolution".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution

The left will never let us have a peaceful split, it is not in their nature to leave us the f*ck alone because they know how we should live our lives. Plus they need all those redneck, lowly things we do like grow food, make things, fix things so they can sit and pontificate from their faux ivory towers.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Not me, I've got no desire for Civil War II. The "United" States will undergo a split at some time, that's unavoidable. I just hope that it's a "velvet revolution".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution

I can't agree. If we have a peaceable separation (which the left won't agree to anyway), the leftist commie land will turn to crap and they'll be sneaking into ours. We need large numbers of them (and all of their leaders) dead so their ideology is fully discredited.

I'm afraid that your right about the left not wanting to let us go peacefully, which is why I fear that we will go the way of Yugoslavia, and not the peaceful "velvet revolution" that Czechoslovakia pulled off. If we go to a shooting war, it's going to get really ugly.

Antietam 1862

Attachments

• Bloody Lane Antietam_No_%203.jpg
      Bloody Lane Antietam_No_%203.jpg
      53.6 KB · Views: 346

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Delegate Dumaiss was rather emphatic at Monday's floor session that sworn statements for an ERPO would be made under penalty of perjury.

And while folks might be willing to kill each other, or steal each others' stuff ... no one would risk perjury.
    Has anyone ever been prosecuted in this state for committing perjury, especially when it benefits the left? Anybody willing to take bets that nobody ever would be for this particular situation?

Ultimately, it's true. You have to become the monsters the leftists accuse us of being.
    Sadly, the left may eventually create a self-fulfilling prophecy. I hope they don't succeed.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Ultimately, it's true. You have to become the monsters the leftists accuse us of being.

They project. They're already the monsters that they accuse you of being, in an attempt to justify and excuse their extreme positions and goad you into acting first, so they can do what they really want to do. It's a century-old + device, as old as the Left itself.

Remember, the Left knows no limits and there are no depths below which they will stoop. That's why DJT is so effective and drives them nuts: Unlike other Republicans and the Establishment, he takes them head-on and makes them show their true colors.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

heres the thing about that, this thread is about someone on the left saying that someone should die for owning guns and then vandalizing a car.

they want violence. they want to push someone into doing something drastic IN RESPOBSE to what they do.
    they want it. and they don't mind instigating or starting it.

and rest assured they think we gun owners are all homicidal maniacs already, they just need a reason to push it farther. its why they almost celebrate school shootings and don't want schools hardened.

they would rather have dead kids than have safe schools if it furthers their agenda. period.

Toxicjin

Feb 8, 2018
    Forest Hill, Md.
    Ballsy to trespass and vandalize on the property of someone you know has a gun. I guess its ok to do that, you want to give them their space to destroy because they are angry(S.R.B.):sarcasm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom