• ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    cleardot.gif

nl-hdr-03-21a.jpg
    Ignatius_Piazza_pic.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dr. Ignatius Piazza[/FONT] Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dear ????????,

Because you are a Front Sight Subscriber, but not yet a Lifetime Member of Front Sight, I am giving you a Special ONE DAY Offer at an unbelievable but true opportunity to become a Legacy Lifetime Member for pennies-on-the-dollar PLUS get an official Front Sight FMK 9mm pistol.

That's right! But you will have to pull the trigger on this offer TODAY if you want to take advantage of this amazing Front Sight Subscriber Benefit.
    Grab a Legacy Lifetime Membership (normally a single payment of $9,900) PLUS an Official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol ALL for only $990. (You must call 1.800.987.7719 to get this deal. This is so special we cannot place it on the Legacy Lifetime Membership webpage.)

This is NOT a Typo. Attend our 11 most popular courses as many times as you wish for the rest of your life, PLUS get an Official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol ALL for only $990, but you must act FAST! Call 1.800.987.7719 and tell my office staff you want the Legacy membership and FMK pistol for only $990...
    front-sight-fmk-pistol.jpg

front-sight-fmk-pistol-case.jpg
    WHY am I doing this?
    3 Reasons:

1. I want to prove to you that when I say Front Sight's purpose is to positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes by arming and training responsible Americans to levels of safety and expertise that exceed law enforcement and military standards, I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND I PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS.
    2. I want to show you how much I appreciate that you chose to become a Front Sight Subscriber by providing you with an amazing reward!
    3. I want you to have a lifetime of training with Front Sight so you will bring your family members and friends with you to Front Sight each and every time you attend a course with us.
    HOW can I do this?
    Very simple: I can either spend millions of dollars each year on advertising or I can give you an unbelievable gift of thanks that you will tell everyone about... which will return our marketing investment in you 100 fold!
    SO BECOME A LEGACY LIFETIME MEMBER TODAY for and get an official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol ALL for only $990 and you will then also qualify for the even more amazing and unbelievable Lifetime Members Only Reward I will be releasing any day now...

Here is how it works...
    Call my office at 1.800.987.7719 between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm PST.

Tell my office staff you are a Front Sight Subscriber and you want the Legacy Lifetime Membership and official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol ALL for only $990 so you will then also qualify for the even more amazing and unbelievable Lifetime Members Only Reward I will be releasing any day now...

My office staff will take your order over the phone and mail your membership and Gun Voucher to you within a week. You can begin taking all the courses under your membership immediately.

Once you receive your Lifetime Membership packet in the mail, you then follow the instructions on the gun voucher by sending it to our Pro Shop, indicating the Gun Dealer you wish to use for the gun transfer.

We have a factory direct relationship with FMK, who produces the Official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol for us. Once received, we will ship your pistol to the Gun Dealer you selected for the transfer.
    Very simple and straight forward.

Just don't hesitate on this. First Come, First Served. I only have a limited number of FMK Pistols I can give away with this amazing Subscriber Reward, so DO NOT hesitate or this offer will be sold out before you can grab your Lifetime Legacy Memberships PLUS Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol ALL for only $990

Call my office at 1.800.987.7719 between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm PST and tell my office staff you are a Front Sight Subscriber and you want the Legacy Lifetime Membership for $990 that comes with the official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol.

DON'T MISS YOUR ONE SHOT AT THIS!
    Call my office at 1.800.987.7719 between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm PST and tell my office staff you are a Front Sight Subscriber and you want the Legacy Lifetime Membership for $990 that comes with the official Front Sight FMK 9mm Pistol.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Ignatius Piazza
    Founder and Director
    Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
    7975 Cameron Drive, #900
    Windsor, CA 95492
    http://www.frontsight.com
    info@frontsight.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members