You don't think the government can't take your guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD

This has been posted before, but it can never be posted too much!
    One point I want to make is the fact that we did not gain our independence from England by using free speech, we shot them and only after they tried to take our guns and our gunpowder.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I was stationed in the UK and can tell you that the people there just take what they are given or give what they are told is to be taken. The politicians do whatever they want and short of the old poll tax riots, they don't really do anything about it. It's a big difference between the UK and the US and one that makes me glad to be living here. VAT is sitting at around 20%! People in this country would riot if a VAT was introduced.

ECPDefense

Jun 30, 2010
    Cecil-Tucky
    Please excuse me for the re-post, but with the way that our country has been heading it just scares the hell out me what they might try next!

Except for a couple of old Japanese sniper rifles that I got after my father's passing, all of my guns are registered. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of one day that they may take that list and start a collection round up!

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Please excuse me for the re-post, but with the way that our country has been heading it just scares the hell out me what they might try next!

Except for a couple of old Japanese sniper rifles that I got after my father's passing, all of my guns are registered. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of one day that they may take that list and start a collection round up!

If you're in MD there's "no such thing" as a registery. Only a record of transactions involving registered firearms. Form 4473s supposedly can't be used except to investigate a crime, but if owning guns becomes a crime then I suppose we're all fubared. Something about they can have my guns but they get the bullets first...

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    If you're in MD there's "no such thing" as a registery. Only a record of transactions involving registered firearms. Form 4473s supposedly can't be used except to investigate a crime, but if owning guns becomes a crime then I suppose we're all fubared. Something about they can have my guns but they get the bullets first...

IF you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    I have seen similar video of confiscation in Australia. George Soros and Rebecca Peters were instrumental in the Austrailian ban. The multi billionaire George Soros now works for/with Barack Obama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom