• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I sent him a couple of bucks. This stuff gets expensive when you're trying to help everyone out.

Here's a thought for everyone to consider.

Frosh can not solicit any money until the end of the session in April. Marks can fundraise all he wants during the session. We can really help him hit the ground running.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Mr. Meyer Marks personally gave me a phone call today. I was asleep at the time (I work nights) but he left a message. Anyway, I figured I'd give this thread a bump to keep it current. Mr Marks is definitely doing his rounds.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Since this particular election has such huge consequences for 2A legislation in MD, perhaps this thread is worthy of a sticky?

ScubaMan

Feb 28, 2010
    I live in District 16 and will be at the meeting on the 25th. I've spoken with Meyer several times, he's very interested in connecting with MDShooters/MSI members and other pro gun rights individuals.

battlecry

Feb 27, 2007
    FYI - I just called the 1-800-xxx-2946 number listed on his site to contribute by telephone and the number is not correct. Talked to Meyer and he recommended to hit the link on the website instead until he corrects the telephone.

4Prosales

" Who's YOUR Daddy NOW "
    Nov 3, 2009
    Ladies and Gentleman : Of the People, By the People , for the People !!! Anything is possible. Made a donation for Meyer Marks and I would encourage all to particapate in the awarness and significance of this race. Bumper Stickers - Blogs - Get the word out. Frost Must Go. "Insanity" Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result !! All aboard the Meyers Bus..Literally !!

The Power of Numbers

" But the key to any campaign revolves around numbers. With numbers comes power. With power comes influence. And with influence comes success."

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    got a thank you card in the mail, hand written by the same hand as the signature thanking me for the dnoation and saying he looks forward to meeting me with his card an number to call if I have any concerns.

impressive so far.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    I got one of those too. Makes me wonder how many of those he sent out. That's a lot of work.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Meyer Marks opposing Frosh

Meyer Marks is hosting his announcement party tomorrow declaring his candidacy running against Frosh. I contributed to his campaign last month and he gave me a call to invite me to the party today. I spoke with him for about 15 minutes. As many of you know, he is pro-gun and has Libertarian viewpoints. He was very nice, only asked for any feedback I could give him, and gave me his contact information in case I had any questions or concerns. :thumbsup:

http://mdconcon.wordpress.com/2010/03/24/meyer-marks-opposing-frosh/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom