• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    There was a Finnish Lahti L-39 anti-tank gun for sale. Rebarreled for .50BMG, for better or worse, so there's no DD tax stamp.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    $18500+ barrett. 223 prices going down $309 for 1k. Some 22lr, but I dont need to tell you how much it cost. Saw a bunch of mosins as low as $160. I saw lots of powder, but I dont reload so I dont know what they had.

rj91jeep

Feb 16, 2011
    Westminster, MD
    Decent show. Decent selection of powder. Primer prices were all over the place. I picked up a few small things.

There were 2 K31 for around $400 each that I kept looking at but decided I'm gonna wait and order one from AIM

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Was decent. *WAY* better than Harrisburg. Found H110 and Lil'Gun powder.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Found red dot, WST, Auto Comp, Lil Gun, no unique, varget, CFE 223, Power Pistol, jerky, a PA vendor telling me a MDSP oficer told him a loaded mag is regarded as a loaded firearm, purses, jewelry, 12 empty tables, pistol primers were $43, $40, and Precision had them for$29. One maybe two more pistol powders but I had my md 6 lb limit. Ammo was higher than online. ℗ mags $13 and up, did see a wooden 10/22 takedown. I stopped by Duffy's on the way back and all good friendly people.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    $18500+ barrett. 223 prices going down $309 for 1k. Some 22lr, but I dont need to tell you how much it cost. Saw a bunch of mosins as low as $160. I saw lots of powder, but I dont reload so I dont know what they had.

Damn I should of bought years ago when.I wife said I could. 8500 then.

Independence

long member
    Jul 16, 2008
    Nottingham
    I thought it was a pretty good show. 500 for an ad that I couldn't buy and mags were available in spades.

In Oct, I am going back with more cash so I can pick up a shotgun.

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    Meh. It was smaller than usual. The left side was about 3/4 full. There was a lot of empty tables and area with no tables. The right side was pretty much full. Ammo prices were surprisingly reasonable at some vendors, although laughably-high prices are still easily found. I occasionally saw gun prices that weren't too bad, but most were quite high. I saw a M39 that had $650 crossed out on the tag and $800 written below it :lol2:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Its a sad day when i go to a show and dont find something to buy. I left with zero. only thing i purchased was a drink and a pretzel.

square-large-lousy.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkawFJpBtGM :lol2::P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom