• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I know it opens at noon, but can't access any gun show sites to confirm closing time.

I don't have any MDS hat or gear to wear...I'm gonna wear my black NRA hat with the yellow lettering and it will be over my face, as seen on my member page.

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    Found Them:

For anybody going Friday, could you please let me know if you see any 25 rd black dog mags or specifically the 50 rd blackdog drum for an AR-15 22lr conversion? That will def help make my decision to take the trip easier.

Ron Smith (www.resmithsmagazinemania.com) has a vendor table. He has 4 .22cal BDM drums with the AR15 tower. Price was $77.00. Smith's phone is 717-332-2320. He told me that the vendor next to him also has some if he runs out. Go in the pavilion, to the right, his table is about 3/4 of the way down not far from from the tripod 50cal MG being sold for $22,000.00:sad20:

--Dan

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Ron Smith (www.resmithsmagazinemania.com) has a vendor table. He has 4 .22cal BDM drums with the AR15 tower. Price was $77.00. Smith's phone is 717-332-2320. He told me that the vendor next to him also has some if he runs out. Go in the pavilion, to the right, his table is about 3/4 of the way down not far from from the tripod 50cal MG being sold for $22,000.00:sad20:

--Dan

Thanks for looking man! I appreciate the call/voicemail. :thumbsup:

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    went there Friday and saw a guy selling about a hundred Garands for $325 each. Looked rough but a couple looked almost decent. Apparently they were sold to Korea, and Korea sold them to Guatemala. More than half of them had Korean barrels and they looked rough. A few of them looked as though they would clean up though. Not bad when others were selling barreled receivers with bad barrels for the same amount.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I was up there today and this will probably be my last show for a bit.

Apparently a man shoot himself in the parking lot outside of the show. It appeared to be a shotgun but no idea if it was an accident or not.

For the prices on things it's much easier to either support a local shop or go online.

I'm sure there are deals out there...just not on anything I'm looking to buy.

It was a large show with a lot of cool items. Got some more P mags.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009

Apparently a man shoot himself in the parking lot outside of the show. It appeared to be a shotgun but no idea if it was an accident or not.

For the prices on things it's much easier to either support a local shop or go online.

It was a large show with a lot of cool items. Got some more P mags.

I just got home from there. Didn't hear about the shooting incident. I did see one klutz with a rifle over his shoulder, for sale, have it fall right off his shoulder while waiting in line! Price on that gun dropped $100 right there, haha!

I didn't find much to buy, but I wasn't looking to buy much anyway. I met up with friends and spent about 3 hours there, fun, overall. Wish I'd had many tens of thousands to drop there, but sadly I live in the real world.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    I didn't see too much that interested me there. ALOT of old military surplus items and old guns, not too many handguns. Most were really used or the price was too high.

The prices around here were the same if not, cheaper on the handguns. Add the transfer fee/shipping, and its def cheaper to buy here.

There was also a lot of black rifles, but i don't know too much about them. Im guessing this show was more tailored to these types of guns.

Not a lot of ammo/price was high on it also.

Overall I was kinda disappointed, but it was still fun to go up and look around.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County

Wow - here's an article on the shooting:

http://www.ydr.com/ci_14994812?source=most_emailed

...Deputy Coroner Steve Cosey said the man had gone to the show and purchased ammunition and a 12-gauge shotgun. He left and then shot himself in the head in the parking lot, Cosey said....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom