• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Was there with a few others, I seen a black Mdshooters sweatshirt a few isles over but didnt get to meet him.
    Gun prices were a little high as they have been for the last year or so, i didnt buy any although there was a few guns i thought about but the ones that were pretty and had a decent price on them was not the ones i was looking for so i pressed on.
    762X54 ammo was 99 a spam can, i passed as i can get it from sportsmansguide a little cheaper and then use the coupon to pay for shipping.
    I was wearing a Black BLS(black label society) hooded sweatshirt and a Tan Mdshooters hat.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Best deal I saw was a Bulgarian AK drum (the new kind like the Norincos) for $129, should have bought one but budgetarily have my hands full right now.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    I am still going up in the monring. Sounds liek there were quite a few C&R dealers. I am looking for a 1903, and anything else that grabs me in the spur of the moment. Doesnt sound like the ammo was any sort of a deal, but I will look it over just in case. I also want to get a feel for some compact pistols, but probablly will buy from a MD dealer. I dont own anything small enough to conceal, and I am going down the VA CCW route like most everyone else on this board has done...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I am still going up in the monring. Sounds liek there were quite a few C&R dealers. I am looking for a 1903, and anything else that grabs me in the spur of the moment. Doesnt sound like the ammo was any sort of a deal, but I will look it over just in case. I also want to get a feel for some compact pistols, but probablly will buy from a MD dealer. I dont own anything small enough to conceal, and I am going down the VA CCW route like most everyone else on this board has done...

I was looking for a 1903 semi seriously and didnt see any worth the price, most were around $900 which is to much IMHO unless it trully is something special. Some closer $1500.

There is a really nice H&R garand that muzzle gauges at a 2 if you have the money and find it.

Taking my GS money and going over to 2A and putting a 50% deposit on a Sig 2 step when I can!

BlackRifle

Sep 7, 2009
    Middle River
    Wow what a crowd! It looks like everything was squeezed in so they could host an event next door. Good show as always.
    All those Springfield M1A's are calling my name!

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    .223 Ammo to the left of the front door was $10.00 more then Ammoman prices.

You should have checked twice. The stuff I bought from him was $20 cheaper than Ammoman. He was the cheapest by the way, of all the tables for bulk ammo. Top Hat was 10-20 higher than him.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sounds like there were a lot of PMags left up there? I might make my way up there tomorrow and grab some. How much was admission?

Mags were plentiful in all sizes and capacities, I really want to try one of those 45rd lancer AR mags but they are just too pricey.

I probably missed alot of cool stuff as it was soo backed. At least ammo prices are coming back down along with powders and reloading gear.

kamikazeH20mln

Dec 12, 2009
    Ellicott City, MD
    Was very crowded up there...got there about 11:30, left at 2:30.

...I saw an unmodified Saiga 12 there for $495.00, but didn't buy it...
    Saw the same one...almost had bought it! But saving my money elsewhere first.

Lots of freakin ARs (not an AR fan). Good amount of AKs (about 15-20), but almost all were Century Arms. Did finally see a pre-ban AK for the first time. Also saw my first PPSH ever in person. Lots of "happy switch" weapons. Several dealers with Mosins, saw a Russian SKS that caught my eye...all the major parts had matching series, except the bolt.

Picked up a few packs of .3030 and 7.62x54R ammo. Did find a original Romo PSL 4 clip pack plus carry case. Guy wanted $139, I laughed and told him the online price ($100 plus $10 to ship). We worked out a deal :-)

There was one table there where almost every gun had a scope or red dot on it. Was kind of funny cause some of the AK's had these 4x scopes on Romo CAI guns. Another was fully tactically loaded out for 900 in a Yugo.

sheriff160

Nov 1, 2009
    Waldorf, Maryland
    I picked up a few odds and ends, rings, mounts and a nice coyote shotgun scabbard that my CZ 527 .223 carbine fits in perfect. How many of you saw the goofball playing with one of those Chinese stun guns and start showing off in front of girlfriend? The brain surgeon was appearently holding it backwards, hit the trigger and it knocked him to his knees! Funniest thing I have ever seen at a gun show.:lol2:

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    How many of you saw the goofball playing with one of those Chinese stun guns and start showing off in front of girlfriend? The brain surgeon was appearently holding it backwards, hit the trigger and it knocked him to his knees! Funniest thing I have ever seen at a gun show.:lol2:

Didnt but now wish i had!!:lol2:

kamikazeH20mln

Dec 12, 2009
    Ellicott City, MD
    I picked up a few odds and ends, rings, mounts and a nice coyote shotgun scabbard that my CZ 527 .223 carbine fits in perfect. How many of you saw the goofball playing with one of those Chinese stun guns and start showing off in front of girlfriend? The brain surgeon was appearently holding it backwards, hit the trigger and it knocked him to his knees! Funniest thing I have ever seen at a gun show.:lol2:
    Damn, I missed that! I did see him playing around with it randomly...was the same guy down in the PG county show.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Anyone notice any East German Makarov's? if so did you notice the production year. that pretty much all i'm looking for right now

Nothing in Maks. Come to think of it I don't think I even saw anyone selling CZ82's. There was a guy selling Polish Tokarevs for $340 but they came with a "free" 1280 round case of ammo (that costs 70 bucks from Century). :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom