• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD

I am interested in going. This will be my first trip up there. I assume there will be plenty of ammor dealers. How about C&R dealers? I am looking for a 1903 Sniper, any chance of finding one? Anyone know any good C&R dealers who attend?

Thanks
    Andy

When your looking, make sure you know what you are looking for and take a good book with you. WIth a lot of U.S. rifles, people are always trying to pass off fakes. The Gibbs rifles are around a 1k and a are a fair-decent reproduction. Make sure to look through the scope and check fit and finish of the whole rifle before you lay down cash.

Dont let them try to tell you that a bubba rifle is a sniper.

I have a decent 1903 book you could borrow if needed. (north cape publication)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I am going to go, I was going to be looking for an M1 carbine but just scored a stripped receiver so I will be looking mainly for a few parts (trigger group).

I got a couple AR projects in mid-build so I am always looking for parts at a good price.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    Thanks Armedsks! I have a fairly descent idea of what I am looking for, but I am no exhaustive expert.

We dont exactly live close by one another, would you give me the title of the book you mention? I could probablly have one delivered from Amazon before the weekend...

Thansk
    Andy

twtyrant

Jan 7, 2009
    Luke AFB
    I'm real interested in buying a Mosin Nagant. If there were a dealer up there with one, is there any special procedures that I would need to go through?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    First post here.

I'm trying to go up Saturday to get some P mags (30 rnds) for my AR.

Is there usually a bunch of these up there or will I be stuck hunting for them?

Looking to buy between 5-10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom