• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    Sorry for the short notice gang, it has been a busy couple of weeks for me.
    I posted this on our blog, www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com.

Please note: Final setup and registration starts at 8:00am, shooters brief 'roud 8:45 and first shot as close to 9:00am as possible.

This Saturday, April 28th, York Pistol will be hosting our monthly FunShoot.

Consisting of just under 100 rounds (Minimum), with targets ranging from steel, to paper, to steel, to gallery to steel and a special FOTM in honor of Easter. This shoot will be open to all standard pistol caliber handguns and carbines.
    We will accept 70 shooters maximum, and there will be 6 gun divisions: Rimfire, centerfire and carbine, each in scoped and iron sighted.
    There will be 3 scoring classes;
    "Points", where you will be scored by total points in an exact round class, or
    "Timed", where you will be scored based on the quickest overall time to smash all targets, regardless of the number of rounds used, or
    "I don't care", where you don't turn in a score sheet and you are shooting just for fun with your buddies under the watchful eye of your Range Officer.

There will not be food or drinks for sale.

Remember, York is a cold range, please have all firearms unloaded and secured when you arrive at the range, including CC permit holders. Handle firearms only after you register, and only at the safe tables or under direction of a range officer. I want everyone to go home safe.

Pre-register now at Yorksignup@gmail.com

g

anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG
    Whats the chances of adding a shotgun stage to the fun shoot?

And can we shoot both rifle (rimfire) and pistol?

Last edited:

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    thanks for the day, we had a ball! Got several fng's from MDShooters, thanks, I hope they join the crowd.
    See you all next month.

g

I wasn't able to make it this month, but I will probably go next month to shoot some steel! Need to register for July steel event too!

Cheers!
    Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom