• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I think that is the same post I emailed about on Sunday just after it was posted. I guess I meant was there anything else that I needed to do to sign up like confirm what I was bringing etc.

I planned on pistol and shotgun, but could bring the carbine instead of the shotgun if it would make things run smoother or if there were too many/not enough of the others.

Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    You should have gotten a quick acknowledgement email from our grand registrator.

You guys may bring whatever. This is a casual month for us, meaning we are not locked into any specific equipment requirements, other than no real rifles (they kill our steel). So, bring as many (pistol caliber) handguns, shotguns, pistol caliber carbines (to include subsonic 300 blackout) as you would like to play with,and as much ammo as you would like to burn. You can always leave gear in your vehicle, if you over do it. You will be able to run each stage as many times and in as many different ways as your squad will tolerate.

The point of this "match" is casual fun, there are no payouts, and no posted "winners". We will have Range Cops on each squad for safety and organization. All USPSA and IMGA and FNH3G and common sense match rules will be enforced.

Feel free to ask any more questions

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    Ok. I received a response right away from the first bit. It just sounded like there would be some kind of follow up and in the past we had listed what we were bringing......I'll bring it all and shoot what everyone else is.

sourbeer

Jul 26, 2012
    montana
    i'll be there

i have not been to any of these matches so far but have shot competitively with long guns in the past. I'll be bringing handguns in 9mm only.

looking forward to a good time, should be a good dose of humility for me but I'll be sure to enjoy the experience.

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    Great match today!!! I loved the format. It's rare you get to shoot man vs. man. The last "stage" was certainly a good one!! If you guys aren't shooting at York, you are missing out.

JCarlton81

Oct 13, 2012
    Severn
    York is definitely a great place to shoot. I am new to the area, so the wife and I decided to drive up from Fort Meade and give it shot. Everyone was very welcoming, and we had a blast. We planning on going back next month.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    What an awesome shoot. Steel, lead, and mud......I'd shoot the runthrough of the 4 stages 20 times if I had enough ammo.

Thanks for the hard work setting this up.

Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    Thanks for the Kudos guys, and nice to meet you n the Mrs JCarlton81, thanks for serving, and I hope to see you folks more.

We will be doing the same basic thing again in two weeks for the FunShoot, including some version of the final stage(s), that really was awesome! And the quiet riot will be there again for your amusement, although that quiet 300BO was pretty cool too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom