• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • howard762

York Match Director
    Feb 2, 2012
    Stewartstown PA
    Todd Jarrett was on Strike Force, and was second place to my team F3GN, who carried on quite well without me.

We are contemplating leaving USPSA next year, but we will never abandon pistol only shooting. We have found a way to combine pistol-only action shooting with two or 3 gun shooting that works quite well.

If you're looking for either pistol shooting or multi-gun you know the place www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    Is there a mailing list I can get on or do I just have to go to the blogspot constantly?

The pistol/multi-gun matches are typically the second sunday of the month. Check here for the schedules http://www.yorkiwlaipsc.com/USPSA.htm (although it appears down right now).

Info about the match and how to signup is typically posted on the blogspot the sunday before the match.

The next match is Oct 14th so if you want to shoot that start keeping an eye on the blog Oct 7th for the info.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    The pistol/multi-gun matches are typically the second sunday of the month. Check here for the schedules http://www.yorkiwlaipsc.com/USPSA.htm (although it appears down right now).

Info about the match and how to signup is typically posted on the blogspot the sunday before the match.

The next match is Oct 14th so if you want to shoot that start keeping an eye on the blog Oct 7th for the info.

:thumbsup:

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Although I think I still don't have as many excuses as George with his texas star :innocent0:innocent0
    Real nice the beatings will continue until my times improve I guess.

LOL at the George ______ rule!
    Hey I can only claim 1 of those rifle marks in that table top and it's on the left side, I have no claim to the other 2 they're not mine.

George... You guys beat us... But only by 13 seconds... If only I'd had a working shotgun on that first stage LOL.
    Just think how bad it would have been if I would have given you my 870 pump instead of my 930 JM, if you would have had a correct round count on Pit 1 with less penalties you might have won. :D

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Hey, I know him. Lets just say he is not a plastic surgeon nor has he been on Survivor, the rest you got right.

I can't say that about g, he's always been good to me, except when he tried to tell me yesterday that 2 bullets passed through the same hole on a target, inside I was doing this :lol2:

stever

Jan 7, 2009
    harford county
    Since I was standing right next to you when Howard called you out, I wish I had taken a picture. You raised your hand like you had just won something only to receive a public beating. Props to you to for taking it so well!

"Hey I can only claim 1 of those rifle marks in that table top and it's on the left side, I have no claim to the other 2 they're not mine."

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Since I was standing right next to you when Howard called you out, I wish I had taken a picture. You raised your hand like you had just won something only to receive a public beating. Props to you to for taking it so well!

"Hey I can only claim 1 of those rifle marks in that table top and it's on the left side, I have no claim to the other 2 they're not mine."

Hell Yeah I thought I won some prizes! I had to take it gracefully I wanna get invited back.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Can someone please remind me the stage #'s and how they paired up with the Pit #'s, I wanna figure out what stages we tanked and need to improve on. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom