• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carlfer

Apr 6, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hey guys,
    Can you please pm me availability and pricing for a yhm stainless qd 7.62 suppressor. Be nice to your MD shooter/bearded FedEx guy. Besides how else will I be able to defend the barrio without good equipment.

Thanks.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Hey guys,
    Can you please pm me availability and pricing for a yhm stainless qd 7.62 suppressor. Be nice to your MD shooter/bearded FedEx guy. Besides how else will I be able to defend the barrio without good equipment.

Thanks.

Que onda vato? We presently only have a Titanium 7.62 in stock which I think is like 900. We're presently sold out of the stainless cans but they're a phone call away. We also have some Surefire 7.62s inbound.

Carlfer

Apr 6, 2012
    Frederick County
    Que onda vato? We presently only have a Titanium 7.62 in stock which I think is like 900. We're presently sold out of the stainless cans but they're a phone call away. We also have some Surefire 7.62s inbound.

How long would it take for you to get the stainless yhm in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda

You have the Ti 7.62 now? I knew I should have waited. :mad54: Damn you for tempting me with such a good deal on the SS Phantom!!! :thumbsup:

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    You have the Ti 7.62 now? I knew I should have waited. :mad54: Damn you for tempting me with such a good deal on the SS Phantom!!! :thumbsup:

Theyre both great cans bro. I think we got a shipment of titaniums the day after you got your SS Phantom. BTW, what sort of mags does your 9mm take? Colts?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Not disappointed. I'm sure the SS will treat me well. :thumbsup:

Yeah, Colt? Why do you ask? Do you have some in the shop (or some 32 rounders that you can ship to my address in PA)?

We just ordered some YHM 9mm kits. Basically a 5" upper, mag block, etc. Im thinking about snagging one out of the order but I need a lower. I really just want to get the Colt 9mm lower but no ETA on those guys.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    We just ordered some YHM 9mm kits. Basically a 5" upper, mag block, etc. Im thinking about snagging one out of the order but I need a lower. I really just want to get the Colt 9mm lower but no ETA on those guys.

I had looked at the YHM kits when I first thought to put a 9mm SBR together, but they didn't sell a 5" kit then. The kits were nice... and came with a ramped bolt which is a nice bonus.

I didn't even know that Colt sold their lower alone. When I was looking, the only dedicated lower (not full gun) that I could find were RRA and CMMG. Good luck finding one.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    5" kits? Price? Been needing a 9mm SBR upper myself...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    let me know when you get these. I do have one of your lowers papered for a 9mm sbr :party29:

Getting back into a 9mm AR? The 9mm upper you sold me is getting put to good use... though after some thought, I ended up ditching the 10.5" barrel and putting the rail on another gun. It's now sporting a 5" barrel threaded 1/2-28, and a 9.5" YHM handguard that will cover about half the suppressor. Now I just need to wait for the stamps on the suppressor and SBR lower to go through. :sad20: Can't wait to get that running!

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Getting back into a 9mm AR? The 9mm upper you sold me is getting put to good use... though after some thought, I ended up ditching the 10.5" barrel and putting the rail on another gun. It's now sporting a 5" barrel threaded 1/2-28, and a 9.5" YHM handguard that will cover about half the suppressor. Now I just need to wait for the stamps on the suppressor and SBR lower to go through. :sad20: Can't wait to get that running!

Ya thinking about it. I should have done what you did.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Ya thinking about it. I should have done what you did.

Just so you know that it found a good home... and for a little inspiration. :D

It's getting built as a pistol while the stamps are pending. Because I changed my plans from a 9mm mag block to a dedicated 9mm lower, the lower SBR stamp is about 3 months behind the can... so it will be shot as a pistol for a while. :rolleyes: :mad54: I have not decided on the optics yet, but the pictured Accupoint and an EOTech + magnifier are the front runners.

Attachments

• securedownload[1].jpg
      securedownload[1].jpg
      71.7 KB · Views: 424

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom