• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    Hey, md shooters, let's have some fun while.w aiting these. Ridiculous wait times . Ok, so the xenomorphs (those ugly ass creatures from the aliens movies, that had us 80's kids scared to go into the basement.) Anyways , they're on earth trying to colinize, you have to help exterminate them, what 3 weapons would u use? (Real weapons, no pulse rifles, or smart guns LOL) I'd use my Zastava ak that I will probably receive on christmas Lmao an fn 5.7, and a few m67 frag grenades. Ok let's sweeten the pot, no limit whatever u can carry?

Last edited:

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    A dude from my unit had a 45/70 Bfr every1 hated it, but I thought it was fun to shoot. It looked like the joker's revolver.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    I like to keep this handy.... For close encounters.

600px-Aliens_Ithaca2.jpg

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Ksg shotty, tavor or AK rifle, and a double stack 45 with a backup 9mm. Add an ar if I can bring a grenade launcher.

Be forewarned though, if aliens are invading, I'm adhering to strict duke nukem rules and shall only be saving the hot chicks. Unless they voted liberal, then a "may dispense" with the saving if they can show a good and substantial reason why I should save them:lol:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    M134, MK19, M240L. And a squad of guys to run them all simultaneously.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    I'd use a fully automatic AR-47 with a shoulder thing that goes up, colapseable stock and pistol grip so I can fire from the hip accurately like they teach you in the military, and heat seeking explosive tipped armor piercing bullets in a high capacity assault magazine clip.

It has to be real, otherwise all the politicians wouldn't be trying to ban it. :)

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I'd use a fully automatic AR-47 with a shoulder thing that goes up, colapseable stock and pistol grip so I can fire from the hip accurately like they teach you in the military, and heat seeking explosive tipped armor piercing bullets in a high capacity assault magazine clip.

It has to be real, otherwise all the politicians wouldn't be trying to ban it. :)

That is a revolver right ?:D

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church

Don't forget the KCI 1000 round drum clips!

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Hey, md shooters, let's have some fun while.w aiting these. Ridiculous wait times . Ok, so the xenomorphs (those ugly ass creatures from the aliens movies, that had us 80's kids scared to go into the basement.) Anyways , they're on earth trying to colinize, you have to help exterminate them, what 3 weapons would u use? (Real weapons, no pulse rifles, or smart guns LOL) I'd use my Zastava ak that I will probably receive on christmas Lmao an fn 5.7, and a few m67 frag grenades. Ok let's sweeten the pot, no limit whatever u can carry?

Pardon me, but wouldn't this thread do better in the WATER COOLER sub-forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom