• ...and so much more!
  • Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Any thoughts on the new MDx 45 Compact?
    XDM45.jpg

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    I prefer the full size XDm 9mm because it's more pleasant to shoot. I think the same would apply to this model. For carry use it would be a solid option.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I just got a new XDM 45 Compact (thanks Gun Connection... again!) and took it to the range on Monday. I found it a pleasure to shoot, accurate (for me) at hd distances and a nice size and weight for carry use. YMMD.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    How many rounds does this thing hold...

I've got a full size XDm and am considerring another XDm...

The bi-tone looks sexy.

I just got mine today have not had a chance to shoot it yet or carry it, I did try it out with the holster it comes with for an OWB holster and compact mag it would conceal pretty well with just a T-shirt and the weight was not really noticible but it was not loaded. My pinky does hang under the mag but all sub compacts do and with both hands on the pistol its not so noticible. I figured I could use the extended mags at the range and compact ones for carrying as this is the reason I bought the weapon.

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    They are approx. $100 or so more than Glock 30. Is it worth it?

Last edited:

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    They are approx. $100 or so more than Glock 30. Is it woth it?

To me it was. I'm not crazy about the way a Glock feels in my hand so I didn't even consider it. Not knocking the Glock... just doesn't work for me. I now have two XD's and both are comfortable, accurate and at least the XC9sc has proven to be very reliable. No failures through a couple thousand rounds. I haven't had the XDMc .45 long enough to talk about reliability yet but the first couple hundred rounds have been failure free.

I agree with sbmike about the glock I don't like the way they look or feel so I will never buy one not saying there a bad gun but there not for me, not to mention all the gear that comes with the XDm's as well as I bought mine at the end of Nov so I was able to do there gear up promo and got an aditinal 3 mags and dule mag holster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom