• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    i usually close my eyes and yank the trigger...second shot goes off when the butt of the gun is 5 inches off my shoulder...shot 2 was painful enough that i'll let that stupid clay bird have it's victory

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    :lol2:

I just like reliable guns my friend. :D If its cheap and works I am a fan. :thumbsup:

Fancy guns with engraved birds, dogs, unicorns, penises, and butterflies dont make it work any better. :D

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at the moment I read this. I about died with the penises.:lol2::lol2:

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Awesome, just checked the status of the choke tubes I ordered...they got to Conowingo and then jumped on the wrong route :mad54::banghead::tantrum:

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Ahh,speed wrench are cool. I think they have some in stock at loch raven, when you come shoot.

I just jam my finger in the barrel and walk in circles around the gun. Remove choke from bloody finger, and repeat with other hand.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    haha, facebook>real life.

Chad, do you have any tips on smoothing up an 870, besides shooting a lot. Polishing, that type of thing.

I can do an action job (Slick-Up), nothing beats a nicely used action though.

You could do it at home by removing the shell stops and using lapping compound, and working the action.

Sorta like this guys @ 2:05 :lol2:

Chad you wouldn't happen to have a choke tube wrench laying around the shop for sale?

I have one but not for sale. If you bring it by I can use the wrench. If its seized up ill have to soak it.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at the moment I read this. I about died with the penises.:lol2::lol2:

I aim to please my freind, Im even funnier late at night when I have thrown back a couple drinks. :lol2: Sometimes the wife thinks Im hilarious, sometimes not so much. :D

Ahh,speed wrench are cool. I think they have some in stock at loch raven, when you come shoot.

I just jam my finger in the barrel and walk in circles around the gun. Remove choke from bloody finger, and repeat with other hand.

Thats awesome. :lol2:

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA

my fingers are actually thick enough to do this...it's a better option than an el cheapo wrench which i only use after the choke is snug

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom