• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    Hi guys!..I just joined this site. Primarily interested in WW2 US Arms. Abit surprised that after going through the "Rifle Threads" there doesn't appear to be much interest. Sign of the times or what??

Rob

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    There is plenty of interest, just with all this crap going on we've been focused on modern sporting rifles (AR15, AKs, etc)

I personally have both an M1 Garand and a K98 and love them both.

fishcheeks

Oct 12, 2012
    washington, dc
    So far from everything I have seen the M1 carbine is on the list :sad20:

As it should be! Why should the title of first assault rifle go to the STG? Except for not coming from the factory full auto ready? The M1 carbine needs to step up and claim the title.

Not trolling, just my dumb opinion, i,ll shut up now.....

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    As it should be! Why should the title of first assault rifle go to the STG? Except for not coming from the factory full auto ready? The M1 carbine needs to step up and claim the title.

Not trolling, just my dumb opinion, i,ll shut up now.....

Yes , please shut up :sad20:

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm a pretty big WW2 collector myself, but I pretty much will collect anything from pre-WW1 up to Vietnam. Most people post their C&R stuff in the C&R forum on this site.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Nope, most of my arms are WWII
    M1 rifle
    1903A3
    M1917
    Several Enfields, Mausers, etc

rob257

Jan 17, 2013
    North Central Carroll Co.
    Favorite WW2 US Rifles (and Flying)

Head to the C&R forum, you can get your fix there! Whats your favorite US WW2 arm?

I've flown in/out of Edgewater/Lee Airport 100's of times. Favorite airplane is the 1943 T-Craft L2-B (Army Milsurp) given to me by my Dad. Rebuilt at Edgewater/Lee by Turfield Miller when he had the shop @ the airport in the 60's. Personally aquainted with Mrs Parlette who used to own the field.

Currently own one 1903-A4 (w M73B-1) - 2 RA 1903 A3's - 1 SC 1903-A3 - 3 Garands - 7 M1 Carbines - 1 1922M2 and 1 1903 Remington (very early) 11/41.

Oddly enough..my favorite Caliber is 257 Roberts..but I'll not list those. No duplicates.

Thanks for all the replys pointing me to the C&R forum. Why didn't I think of that..CRS??

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I've flown in/out of Edgewater/Lee Airport 100's of times. Favorite airplane is the 1943 T-Craft L2-B (Army Milsurp) given to me by my Dad. Rebuilt at Edgewater/Lee by Turfield Miller when he had the shop @ the airport in the 60's. Personally aquainted with Mrs Parlette who used to own the field.

Currently own one 1903-A4 (w M73B-1) - 2 RA 1903's - 1 SC 1903-A3 - 3 Garands - 7 M1 Carbines - 1 1922M2 and 1 1903 Remington (very early) 11/41.

Oddly enough..my favorite Caliber is 257 Roberts..but I'll not list those. No duplicates.

Thanks for all the replys pointing me to the C&R forum. Why didn't I think of that..CRS??

I hate this guy and he's only made two posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom