• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Preferably at something resembling MSRP. I know, that's a lot to ask these days.

We can discuss selling my MAK-90 at an inflated price on consignment, if that sweetens the deal.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Preferably at something resembling MSRP. I know, that's a lot to ask these days.

We can discuss selling my MAK-90 at an inflated price on consignment, if that sweetens the deal.

Ha! You want to buy, join the list man! :lol2: There are a few out there, I'm just not willing to pay $2500 and up for them.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ha! You want to buy, join the list man! :lol2: There are a few out there, I'm just not willing to pay $2500 and up for them.
    Yes, and I'd like a KSG at MSRP. And a Tavor. And a pony (not Colt). Doesn't need to be in that order. :D

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Yes, and I'd like a KSG at MSRP. And a Tavor. And a pony (not Colt). Doesn't need to be in that order. :D

I personally don't think I would spend anymore than $1800 and that is $500-600 more than what they were being sold for.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I wouldn't spend more than $1300. *shrugs* I have some time to wait.

Ha, well I would like one at that price too. But at this point it comes down to how bad I really wan't one. $1800 ends my want :)

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    Pretty sure I can find that pony!

But, seriously, I feel like every damn 556R just happens to find its way to Gunbroker. I'll pay above MSRP, but I'm not going to get fleeced at 50%+ MSRP.

I hear ya. I just got mine after a 2 month wait, but it was MSRP. Ugh. Only shot 60 rds and its pretty nice.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Sucks, I heard SIG is focusing on the 516/M400 and only occasionally producing the 551/556R. I really want one, just not at $2k+.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I hear ya. I just got mine after a 2 month wait, but it was MSRP. Ugh. Only shot 60 rds and its pretty nice.
    If I could reliably reserve a 556R with a deposit and get it in two months for MSRP, I would absolutely do it. *sigh*

The real problem is their official "warranty is only for the first owner" policy. It makes buying a used Gen1 a lot trickier, since you have to make sure the original owner didn't send in the warranty card. I know that Sig will do the most necessary upgrades (ejection port, mag plate, hammer spring) to a Gen1 if you can convince them you're a first-gen owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom