• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I have been trying to find a .22 pistol for the Wife. She has expressed interest in the Pink Digital Camo P22 (QAP22509). Any IP's have 1 in stock, I will order if need be. She'll be doing the paperwork. I want new due to the problems these things have had, for warranty. I have several other real Walther's, so if I like it I may get one too.

so, please PM me a quote for QAP22509 and QAP22524 (for me) let me know if its in stock.

Thanks so much.

QAP22509.jpg

(mods let me know if this isn't cool since it has name in it.)

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I want the fde one for me. I love digi cam, but its been done. I know what you mean, I want a AR completely FDE, but haven't seen any factory ones done...

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I actually just did. From Bollinger gun smithing was going to do a pistol for my fiance. wasn't to hateful at all. especially if it is a solid color like FDE.

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I found a place in AR that will do an AR for 200. If you already have FDE stock, rail, and mags that's not too bad, but if you take a base rifle and want to change from black to FDE it adds up quick. I would pay an extra 200 on a base rifle to get it completely FDE from the factory. I guess I will have to build my own... ;)

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I found a place in AR that will do an AR for 200. If you already have FDE stock, rail, and mags that's not too bad, but if you take a base rifle and want to change from black to FDE it adds up quick. I would pay an extra 200 on a base rifle to get it completely FDE from the factory. I guess I will have to build my own... ;)

Bollinger will do upper and lower for much less then 200 just asked them. Either way we are kinda off topic sorry op. Good luck guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom