• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    My apologies if this has been asked before. I did do a search first, with not much luck. (None, actually.)

What, in your opinion, is the worst handgun(s), and why?

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    There was a company located near Lockport, NY. Yep, just outside of Niagara Falls. Nice area but not known for firearm manufacturing. The company was called Sterling Arms. The quality of their products would make most want a Jennings. The rear sight blade of my .380 went flying off one day as I was breaking it in. It was a great gun to teach people clearing drills.

dajudge

Feb 22, 2011
    western md.
    I understand that this is one mans opinion but I have a Judge and it shoots pretty good with the .45LC and defense loads. Not so much on birdshot, but I don't figure on using it for that. jmho

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Sigma (first revision)
    I had one for about an hour. Two mags of ammo with a 14lb trigger pull and I sold it. Broad side of a barn accuracy...

tech24

HP rifle shooter
    Dec 15, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    my personal worst is a bersa thunder .380. Disconnecter spring breaks or comes out of slot every other range trip. Sad part is the old lady bought it for home defense after someone broke in and attacked her. Its been replaced with smith CS9.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Out of my collection, it's my Beretta Px4 .40
    I want to love it but, the trigger sting can be unbearable at times.

Teemus

MSI Executive Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Glock 22 in .40 S & W. I won this piece of crap at a Friends of the NRA banquet. Shot it twice...for the first time and the last time. It ejects the empties straight back over the rear site right into your face. I don't know who buys this S**T when you can get an H & K.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Glock 22 in .40 S & W. I won this piece of crap at a Friends of the NRA banquet. Shot it twice...for the first time and the last time. It ejects the empties straight back over the rear site right into your face. I don't know who buys this S**T when you can get an H & K.

It's a Glock Fowty.. learn to shoot it sideways, Gangsta style.:D

JasonN3ZBO

Sep 7, 2010
    Lovettsville, VA
    Walther PK380. What a total POS...Thing jammed after every 3 or 4 shots. The machine work is horrible and I had to use a stone to knock down all the burrs which fixed most of the jamming. Slide is made from zinc. Once I get the extra money and opportunity, that thing is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom