• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    If anyone is worried about working in the city today then call out sick before you do something illegal that will impact your life for long after the current stupidity is over.

I work evening/nights in the city and I expect a chance to be stopped on my way home tonight. If I'm illegally packing then it could go very bad for me. Stay legal and stay smart, but you don't have to go unprotected.

RWGN

Apr 16, 2013
    This.

There are measures within the law we can all take, and IMO anyone in touchy circumstances who doesn't avail themselves of those options is foolish.
    I hope all of the MD shooters members that live/work in the city have been safe the last couple of days. Calling out sick is not an option, period. I've seen events up close and personal that reaffirmed my decision to exercise my constitutional right. Be safe and God Bless

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    You couldn't pay me enough to work in Baltimore. No effing way no effing how. OP I understand taking a stand and doing what you feel is right.... HOWEVER looking for attention in a thread like this is STUPID at best.

"Talk low, talk slow, and dont talk too much."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom