• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Big thanks to Mark for the sweet SBR'ed Mini-Uzi he sold me. I've wanted one of these for years. And of course, he just happened to have one in stock (that seems to happen alot at 2A, every time I go there, he has something I desperately want :sad20:). This was my first stamp, but Mark makes buying NFA items almost too easy by answering all your questions and guiding you through the process; if anyone is interested in getting started in NFA items (Surpressors, SBRs, select-fire) 2A is the place to go. Be warned however, if you go there, you will end up buying something. :)
    019.jpg

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Outstanding! I've only been there once and Mark showed me one of those. It was a couple weeks before Christmas and I almost caved and bought it on the spot. He made it even worse by screwing on the Gemtech Mossad can on it. Good thing those guys are an hour away from me. Don't forget to post a range report.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Congrats! But be warned, both 2A and tax stamps are addictive!

Don't forget to let us know how it does at the range.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    Congrats! But be warned, both 2A and tax stamps are addictive!

Tell me about it. I'm thinking about getting one of his PS90s to SBR next month.

Jawsome! Second stamp will be a can for that bad boy ehhhhh?

I'm waiting on a stamp for a surpressor. If the gun was any indication, I should get it about August. Should have been June, but for some reason the ATF didn't cash my check for almost 2 months. :sad20:

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    I don't know man, that shoulder thing looks like it goes sideways. Might be defective. Shoulder things, as everyone knows, should go up!

Congrats on the fine piece!

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Congrats on your first stamp and nice little Uzi. Waiting on a call from Mark any day to let me know my Sparrow stamp came in. Been 6 mo & 2weeks but who's counting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom