• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Self control...or lack thereof is not a sound mix with firearms.

Animal abuse is the mark of a pitiful human being. That's any animal.

Dogs though are typically loyal and trusting. They deserve our respect and even our appreciation and, in my case admiration. Unless abused, they are man's best friend. That despite our less than stellar ability to hold up our end.

On the face of it, this guy was a useless POS who doesn't deserve to continue to breathe air.

Hopefully, he'll end up sharing a nice small room with an animal lover and dog owner named Big Bubba, who calls him "honey" ...and means it.

heavy1metal

Jul 26, 2013
    Good lord, this guy needs to have his psyche evaluated and put on NICS record. If you can't control your anger against a dog, then you will go bat shit with a kid. So in my mind this guy is a danger to children.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    well i have way more respect for dogs then i do for people. hell, it should be more of a crime than shooting people.

Look, I love my dog to death. However, most dogs are welfare recipients. Stop feeding them, let them loose in the wild and see what you end up with. It is the same way with people most of the time. Those that come from a bad environment are usually pretty bad. Same deal with pit bulls.

Are some dogs worth more than a human's life? I guess that can be argued. I am sure plenty of dogs are worth more than Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Sadam, etc. However, I am sure the vast majority of human life is worth more than that of the bravest, most loyal dog in the world.

For those of you that feel the way you do about dogs, you should take a look at what a person is allowed to recover as a result of the negligent death of their dog. It really is pathetic.

Just so we know where I stand on this, if somebody killed my dog, I would be lost as to what I would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom