• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scooter

Feb 11, 2013
    REALLY? Because the dog "nipped" at him? What a pansy! I hope he truly gets what is coming to him!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    as i have said before i like dogs better than people and i would say this dog was protecting its owner when it was killed.

if this guy were to get a round thru the back of his head i would say all would be even. there is no excuse for animal cruelty.

g_mars

Mar 22, 2013
    as i have said before i like dogs better than people and i would say this dog was protecting its owner when it was killed.

if this guy were to get a round thru the back of his head i would say all would be even. there is no excuse for animal cruelty.

Amen.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Only the police and military should shoot dogs.

personaly i believe shooting a dog should be the same crime as shooting a person. when its justified to save life then i see it as ok. other than that it should be a crime. for the public, police or the miltary alike.

planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    Only the police and military should shoot dogs.
    Hopefully with good reason and investigation. The mayor of Berwyn Heights was caught in an incident a few years ago, things when terribly wrong. PG go in gang busters shoot first ask questions later. Met Calvo in 2006, any gumshoe should have figured this out. PG attitude is they would have stormed the White House and then say, oh potus lives here? Duhhh
    http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...1_police-dog-trinity-tomsic-mayor-cheye-calvo

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    personaly i believe shooting a dog should be the same crime as shooting a person. when its justified to save life then i see it as ok. other than that it should be a crime. for the public, police or the miltary alike.

That's pretty far fetched. I like dogs but, really same as a person.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

Dogs are a way better judge of people than people. I agree about the dog protecting its owner. Dude needs to see the inside of a prison cell for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom