• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    was a good deal got my self 4 cases figured i would post up for you all

bass pro has winchester aa onsale for 79.97 per case

$20 rebate per case for up to 5 cases

http://www.basspro.com/Shooting-Ammunition-Shotgun-Shells/Current-Offers-Rebate/_/N-1z0ux5xZ1z0weqm

go and get your self a discounted gift card %18 off face value

http://refer.cardpool.com/v2/share/6293199455666212925

last if your not signed up , sign up mrebate for %7 off

if you can type my email in on the sign up sheet under referral 730dcm@gmail.com so it help both of us out.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=352936

After you sign up at mr rebate be sure to search for bass pro shop and follow that link to the store. You need to use the link to check out to get credit for order

after you get the rebate and cash back it works out to $44.50 per case with tax and shipping included :D cheaper then anything for one of the best available loaded shells on the market

Last edited:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    doesn't seem their AA supersport 7.5's are included in the sale, not sure if just out of stock or not included, bummer.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    doesn't seem their AA supersport 7.5's are included in the sale, not sure if just out of stock or not included, bummer.

do you have a local store? you could still buy a gift card, make sure you click on the tab for physical gift card and not emailed. its in the sale but some reason says only in store . you can get 8 shot online but not 7.5

http://www.basspro.com/Winchester-AA-Supersport-Sporting-Clay-Target-Load-Shotshells/product/67821/

im sorry i just shoot trap and sporting clay maybe 4 or 5 game a month. why would you want such a hot load? 1300fps vs 1145fps ?

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    I don't see anything about the rebate? What's the deal with that.

Edit* I see 'Rebate' but I don't see details

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    In the FAQ for the rebate site, it states that purchases made with a gift card will most likely not earn a rebate, just FYI- I still purchased, why not try? It's still a good deal

TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    That cardpool website is bs... I've tried 5 separate times to purchase gift cards from
    $320-$70 and they keep denying me, and will not give me a reason or work with me to resolve the issue... Just beware..

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    not sure what the problem is ta ? i can assure you ive never had a problem the first order i placed with them took maybe 2 days max they called the phone number i used at sign up and i need to verify the info i used for them to complete the order. is anyone else having the same issue as ta

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    this deal is live again. i got my rebate from earlier in the year no problem came right on time.

it a little more this time the cardpool gift card are only %15 off now but mr rebate is %8 off . if my math is right it $46.22 after rebate and cashback delivered . be forwarnd though you will work for that $20 rebate per case . you have to cut each upc off each 25rd box. you can take a knive and cut it off without removing the shells but still a pita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom