• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    I ordered one of each. They canceled my Winchester because apparently I went over the daily limit and they canceled the Remington for being OOS.

Makes no sense to me, I ordered one box of each and followed their rules! I'm especially ticked because I spent $100 on other stuff at Cabelas yesterday too...

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I ordered one of each. They canceled my Winchester because apparently I went over the daily limit and they canceled the Remington for being OOS.

Makes no sense to me, I ordered one box of each and followed their rules! I'm especially ticked because I spent $100 on other stuff at Cabelas yesterday too...

Three or four days ago, I placed an order with cabelas for $162.53. Then I ordered one box each of the 22, per their rules. The bastards cancelled but didn't bother emailing me. I only knew because I went on their site to my account to check the status. I tried calling several times only to wait forever and never get an actual human. So I've sent two emails and still no reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom