• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Hey guys!
    So sorry. Things have been crazy, with the world going insane the last two weeks and all, This is my fault, In my mind I was thinking this contest ended on the 15, not the 1st, and I still had some time!
    My apologies. Let’s keep it rolling till the 15th just to give it a little more time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big day for what?

OP said it was rolling til the 15th

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I just took a walk with my kids

Really needed that

It's nice an safe. No contact with other people. Not touching stuff in public. Just getting fresh air and exercise and some sunshine.

I highly recommend just going outside and talking a walk

Yup. We're probably gonna go for a bike ride in a few.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    I skipped the motorcycle ride this morning to work in case they send us home for telework with our stuff... shame too, since the roads were practically empty!

-John

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    I gots my meat - chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, chicken breast, a little goose, deer meat, and a little seafood.
    All hell broke loose at my work trying to figure out who can telework and what they need to telework so the op could be busy with a quagmire. A free hat is the least of our worries but I still want it, lol

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I’ll trade you beef for emu, I can’t eat beef (though I wish I could).

That is hilarious. Guy I knew a couple decades ago ordered 100+ emu to sell off. He was able to get rid of most of them, but the remaining ones were eating him out of house and home. His selling price dropped over time too. Anyway, with the final few that were left that he could not get rid of, he killed them and cooked a couple. Said he could not figure out how to cook them, but he swallowed them down nonetheless. Sounds like me trying to cook goose. Jerky all the way.

Wish I had some emu to trade you.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    That is hilarious. Guy I knew a couple decades ago ordered 100+ emu to sell off. He was able to get rid of most of them, but the remaining ones were eating him out of house and home. His selling price dropped over time too. Anyway, with the final few that were left that he could not get rid of, he killed them and cooked a couple. Said he could not figure out how to cook them, but he swallowed them down nonetheless. Sounds like me trying to cook goose. Jerky all the way.

Wish I had some emu to trade you.

Believe it or not, Emu is delicious, The "fan Fillets" Taste just like new York strip. The burger tastes just like beef. It is the closest thing to beef that I can have. That damned insurance commercial gets my mouth watering every time I see it!:lol2::lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom