• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    For all you Sig P365 fan boys, Wilson Combat just announced a collaborative 365 with all the bells and whistles that Wilson is known for. Enjoy.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    $1100 for basically a P365 with funky slide milling, $50 Wilson module and $90 GG trigger. Meh, build up a base model or Spectre if you want something fancy.

Checksbob

U wreckum I checkum
    Just updated the thread on the Mossberg MC2SC. Like it and a heck of a lot less money.

Checksbob

U wreckum I checkum
    So what part is still a Sig?
    The "fire control unit" is the serialized part and even it can be improved. Typical for most of the compact pistols these days.
    Untitled_design_7__84778.1674587388.png

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    So what part is still a Sig?
    Definitely the controls and FCG are SIG, some have a "tuned" action, some have a Greyguns adjustable trigger. Slides are cut for various optics, optics not included for the low low price of $1400+. Not sure if it's a Sig barrel or recoil spring assm. The slide might be a sig blank machined by Wilson or a Wilson blank, not sure. I do like the Wilson modules and have one on my XL, but the WCP365 is only available in the original 10rd/ compact grip size/3.1 barrel/short slide. Figure you could buy a P365 for $500, Add the Wilson grip for $50, a Shield SMSc for $250, and GG adjustable trigger, extended slide stop and mag release for $200, all for $1000, and have a better pistol WITH a good carry optic, and still have $400 left over for a 2nd Zev XL slide / barrel and Wilson XL size Grip module, and end up with enough to assemble the FCG into either a standard, X, XL or long slide standard with an optic, and set of irons. IMO that is a whole lot better way to go.

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Definitely the controls and FCG are SIG, some have a "tuned" action, some have a Greyguns adjustable trigger. Slides are cut for various optics, optics not included for the low low price of $1400+. Not sure if it's a Sig barrel or recoil spring assm. The slide might be a sig blank machined by Wilson or a Wilson blank, not sure. I do like the Wilson modules and have one on my XL, but the WCP365 is only available in the original 10rd/ compact grip size/3.1 barrel/short slide. Figure you could buy a P365 for $500, Add the Wilson grip for $50, a Shield SMSc for $250, and GG adjustable trigger, extended slide stop and mag release for $200, all for $1000, and have a better pistol WITH a good carry optic, and still have $400 left over for a 2nd Zex XL slide / barrel and Wilson XL size Grip module, and end up with enough to assemble the FCG into either a standard, X, XL or long slide standard with an optic, and set of irons. IMO that is a whole lot better way to go.
    Definitely not spending $1400 on a gun I can't shoot worth a crap. Lol

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    It has taken me since my last post in this thread to find the Jeep meme that it reminded me of. Please enjoy my determination, if not google prowess. :o
    jeeps are perfect.jpeg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    It has taken me since my last post in this thread to find the Jeep meme that it reminded me of. Please enjoy my determination, if not google prowess. :o
    View attachment 402910
    You just hit a sweet/sore spot in my heart; a jeep costs a lot of money. Once you buy one, you spend tons of money getting rid of all the worthless crap on it, rebuild it until it will actually do what a jeep is supposed to do.
    I've owned jeeps. I know of what I speak.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    You just hit a sweet/sore spot in my heart; a jeep costs a lot of money. Once you buy one, you spend tons of money getting rid of all the worthless crap on it, rebuild it until it will actually do what a jeep is supposed to do.
    I've owned jeeps. I know of what I speak.
    *chuckles in rusty TJ*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom