• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    After Oct 1??

Sheez, you do know that .223 and .308 and a lot of other rounds used in the banned rifles are also used in non-banned rifles like the Remington 700, Ruger 77MKII, and a plethora of others.

If they banned ammo, there would have been a ton more people against this and raising hell in Annapolis.

Now, whether or not you will be able to find the ammo on retailer shelves after October 1 remains to be seen. Right now it is hard to find this stuff period.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    yeah seriously, i check dicks and walmart on the regular and havent gotten lucky yet. they are still selling for close to the old prices which would explain why there isnt any there.

ill bet the local gun shops are trying to buy it up from places like that and resell for double the price lol

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    yeah seriously, i check dicks and walmart on the regular and havent gotten lucky yet. they are still selling for close to the old prices which would explain why there isnt any there.

ill bet the local gun shops are trying to buy it up from places like that and resell for double the price lol
    The retailers are selling close to normal. The reason you cannot find any is because folks are hawking the stores at open, buying up large quantities of ammo, and selling it for inflated prices privately.

Look at the classifieds...

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    yeah, i wish they would change up the times they put it on the shelves so others actually had a shot at getting some. dicks has a pretty strict limit on rifle and hg ammo

Now if i only had an m-1garand 30-06 id be able to find plenty of ammo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom