• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I would say yes even without HBAR. while in essence it is two ARs it has one charging handle one pistol grip, one mag release, even looks like it does not have 2 buffers. I would think internals could be slightly different.

We have Lefties here that complain about getting hit in the face with spent casings this gun lets everyone get in the face with spent casings.

gilboa-snake-ar-15.jpg

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Very interesting...

Brass to the left of me, brass to the right. Here I am stuck in the middle with you...

:innocent0

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Very interesting...

Brass to the left of me, brass to the right. Here I am stuck in the middle with you...

:innocent0

Be my Tok at a covered range. My M57 typically chucks brass about 30-40 feet to my 5 o’clock, but really high. With a covered range I’ve had it smack in to the ceiling and smack back down on my head on a number of occasions.

First time at the range with my SKS and that thing also likes to check steel up high. Though it lands close by at my 2-3 o’clock, but it’ll punt it up 6-8 feet over my head before landing close by.

My ARs mostly put brass out at my 3o’clock and maybe 6-7 feet away. Not exactly a neat pile, but unless it bounces off something I could probably spread a trash bag and have every casing land on it.

That SKS lands it over like a 10ft area. My M57 is like a 20ft area.

My Glock was annoying with the gen 3 ejector causing about 1 in 10 casing to hit me in the forehead. Replaced with a gen 4 and I’ve had 1 casing bite my forehead in 300 rounds. Stings a little, but generally it is only dumping brass 3-4 feet away.

I’d imagine that M57 Tokarev might actually break the skin if you got hit with a casing. Through clothing.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Fires more than one round with a single trigger pull. Class III kick in !!???

During an earlier iteration of this rifle ATF had some concerns but the design was modified:

Gilboa designed the gun to use a split trigger arrangement — separate triggers for each barrel, but close enough to let the shooter pull them both at the same time.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...a-snake-double-barrel-ar-15-finally-for-sale/

In other words, if you look closely, there are two triggers.

All I can say about this rifle is We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious!

DP12

Apr 24, 2018
    SoMD
    That'd go nicely with my DP12. The more 'assaulty' non-banned weapons are in ban-happy MD, the more inclined I am to want one. Who cares about practicality when you can make gun-grabbers' heads explode?

But what's up with the youtuber using her middle finger for the triggers? It looked initially like she had the ol' 'forefinger off the bang switch" going on, then double fired. Throughout the video, she's shooting with the middle finger. What's up with that?

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    It's odd enough for me to like it! I don't think that I would personally dump the cash into it though. For the cost of one, I could get a few other things on my list of wants. Very cool though. I am glad to see something like this appear. A liberal just lost their wings.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Looks like Siamese twins stuck together lengthwise. It'll go along well with this monstrosity.

arsenal-double-barreled-1911.jpg

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    60 rounds in the gun, only 30 shots available. Front heavy I am sure. To me, its a gimmick gun unless only double taps get the job done. Hard argue with two holes/energy dumps at the same time.

As a side note, that dual 1911 was used in a movie recently. I don't recall the movie but I recognized it right away...hard not to.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    60 rounds in the gun, only 30 shots available. Front heavy I am sure. To me, its a gimmick gun unless only double taps get the job done. Hard argue with two holes/energy dumps at the same time.

As a side note, that dual 1911 was used in a movie recently. I don't recall the movie but I recognized it right away...hard not to.

I want to say one of the John Wick movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom