• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What will the Governor do with SB1?

• Sign it.

Votes: 99 70.7%
    • Veto it.

Votes: 3 2.1%
    • Not sign it and let it become law anyway.

Votes: 38 27.1%

• Total voters

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Smith! What’s your hurry? (Ooops - - he went thataway …)

View attachment 413894
    He appears to be goose stepping like any good totalitarian.
    :lol2:

s-l1600.jpg

main-qimg-ddcdab7d425b49ffba07c1cb06292ebf-lq

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    When this bill gets deemed unconstitutional, and it will, can all us MSI and NRA supporters get together for a picture in similar fashion as the bill signing, lol!!!! Would be amazing if the news picked it up!!!!
    all wear red 2A Demands Action t-shirts.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Notice Mom's demand action. I guess they have to demand it because no one including husbands if any have them will willingly give them action.
    You would have to tie a pork chop around thier neck to get the dog to play with them
    there is a little bitch on the left with a love skull cap and red shirt..

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    there is a little bitch on the left with a love skull cap and red shirt..
    Does wearing a skull cap mean something? I wear them welding sometimes but I have no idea what they mean in this sense. If I am missing something feel free to school me.
    I mean I get the hypocrisy of that wussy looking dude wearing anything that says love while spewing hate. I guess I am just wondering if skull caps have a meaning

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Does wearing a skull cap mean something? I wear them welding sometimes but I have no idea what they mean in this sense. If I am missing something feel free to school me.
    I mean I get the hypocrisy of that wussy looking dude wearing anything that says love while spewing hate. I guess I am just wondering if skull caps have a meaning
    either a skull cap or do-rag. ruh roh cultural appropriation. :) I just do not know the cap he is wearing. :) I just think he thinks he looks cool with it. He left his vag hat at home.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    either a skull cap or do-rag. ruh roh cultural appropriation. :) I just do not know the cap he is wearing. :) I just think he thinks he looks cool with it. He left his vag hat at home.
    You called that right he definitly thinks he looks cool. Looks like he is a transbiker IE pretends to be a biker but they would all beat his ass if he showed up.
    However you would see the vag on the back of the skull cap you know incase someone says abortion is wrong around him he can turn it around and scream about reproductive rights

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    When this bill gets deemed unconstitutional, and it will, can all us MSI and NRA supporters get together for a picture in similar fashion as the bill signing, lol!!!! Would be amazing if the news picked it up!!!!
    Calling all photographers with wide angle lens.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    You called that right he definitly thinks he looks cool. Looks like he is a transbiker IE pretends to be a biker but they would all beat his ass if he showed up.
    However you would see the vag on the back of the skull cap you know incase someone says abortion is wrong around him he can turn it around and scream about reproductive rights
    hahahahaha exactly. Was part owner of Orange County Choppers.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    And snuff unborn babies as well.
    You might want to consider that failure to do so will result in your paying for the upkeep of them and their progeny for the rest of your, and their, natural lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom