• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    Some time ago, perhaps a few months, I began being logged of off of this site despite the fact that I always check "keep me logged in" at log in.

This doesn't happen on any other similarly formatted gun forum of which I am a member.

Anybody got a clue? It's kind of annoying to have to log in every time I wish to check in on a thread or whatever. Thanks in advance.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Some time ago, perhaps a few months, I began being logged of off of this site despite the fact that I always check "keep me logged in" at log in.

This doesn't happen on any other similarly formatted gun forum of which I am a member.

Anybody got a clue? It's kind of annoying to have to log in every time I wish to check in on a thread or whatever. Thanks on advance.

Happens to me on every computer, except for my work computer and my cellphone. I use the same browser across all platforms. It doesn't really seem to have a rhyme or reason.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    That was happening to me until IIRC somebody here suggested clearing my browser cache.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Consistently happens to me on the iPad, but not on the Mac Mini, both using Safari.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Consistently happens to me on the iPad, but not on the Mac Mini, both using Safari.
    Yes, Safari is fine. Chrome doesn't work now, for some reason? My iPad and iPhone is fine as well. You'll have to go into settings, go to safari, and make sure the page under "block cookies" allow from current website is checked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      47 KB · Views: 383

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    the inactivity session timeout setting was set at 900 seconds, changed it to an hour which would be more normal.... that should do it...

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    FYI, finding and deleting the cookie, closing and opening browser, then logging back in did the trick. I've been logged in for a few days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom