• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Are you going to stand there and make a point by buying stripped lowers ad infinitum doing just 4473s then tell the MSP that's what you're doing? I doubt it - because you know what will happen.

Hence, the decision to allow AR-15 style .22 rifles transferred on 4473s thanks to an interpretation of "copies." Someone could have easily said that a copy meant cosmetically and/or functionally.

but it's much easier to talk the talk than walk the walk.

Do you even know the difference between a 4473 and a form 77R???

I can't even think about taking you seriously when you are so f'ing ignorant to begin with.

Do you know how many people told me that the Saiga 12 was regulated??? Do you know how many people were incensed when I suggested that it wasn't... go back and read those threads. Read the are AR pistols legal in MD? thread... I didn't have a problem posting pictures of the AR pistols I built in MD, so let's keep running that mouth. MSP watches these forums, I am willing to bet that. Nothing I am suggesting is in violation of the law or written policy.

The law means things... You can't make up shit that's not there.

As far as walking the walk, I would be surprised if you have done more more firearm transfers in MD than I have (I suppose it's possible). How many have you done? I've done well north of 25 (probably north of 50), in Maryland alone. I've transferred receivers, unregulated, even though they could have become pistols (vz.58, rpd, etc). I've built firearms in my home, including AR-15's, AK-74/47's, RPD's, Vz-58's, etc (all legal semi-auto's). I do walk the walk... and yes, I write letters to the state legislature too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom