• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm's wife

Jun 8, 2013
    Carroll County
    we will be there at 10:30 and I will bring muffins. I have to try out our 1911 ( I did not know we had it but since Larry was nice enough to let me shoot his hubby says we have one...I am thinking I need more shoes).

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I have it on good authority there'll be some Hooligans shooting on Sunday. We're prob'ly a ways away from you, but if you bring muffins we'll save you a bench...
    :innocent0

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    If my wife didn't have my car in Florida right now, I'd be there. Ugh, I haven't shot in ages and I'm starving here in silver spring. Shoot some for me please!!!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Arcamm, she's gonna want an inventory list soon, I'm seeing it coming.... It's almost like unveiling the stashed bottles around the house :)

Sorry I'll miss out on this, will be out of town :(

Sounds like a great time. Can we do something like this again in August?

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I would say the wife and I are but today is jammed packed. May have to make it up to the Hooligan shoot tomorrow.

Best of luck!

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Arcamm, she's gonna want an inventory list soon, I'm seeing it coming.... It's almost like unveiling the stashed bottles around the house :)

Sorry I'll miss out on this, will be out of town :(

Sounds like a great time. Can we do something like this again in August?

Last time we went shooting, Larry let her shoot his 1911. She said she wanted one. I told her we already had one.

Last night, she turns to me and asked "so what else do we have that that I don't know about?". I'm lucky, the Springer was the only hangun she didn't know about. She realy did, she just didin't remember.

Thank God she didn't ask about long guns!

I would say the wife and I are but today is jammed packed. May have to make it up to the Hooligan shoot tomorrow.

Best of luck!

We're going to Hap on Sunday.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Last time we went shooting, Larry let her shoot his 1911. She said she wanted one. I told her we already had one.

Last night, she turns to me and asked "so what else do we have that that I don't know about?". I'm lucky, the Springer was the only hangun she didn't know about. She realy did, she just didin't remember.

Thank God she didn't ask about long guns!

Did you know YET is actually an acronym? ;)

Stands for You're Eligible Too.

The other day I slipped up and mentioned a good deal on a lower, ended up in a confession session (again).

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    How's the crowd at Hap Baker on Sunday?

We got there a little after noon. There were two lanes open on the pistol range and the rifle range was full. Within an hour, there were only three lanes being used on the pistol range. Not sure about the rifle range.

We've been 3 Sundays out of the last 4 and we've never waited for a pistol lane.

What happened to the muffins?

I ate them. She'll just have to make a larger quantity if she hopes to get any out of the house. :sign13: (not really)

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    How's the crowd at Hap Baker on Sunday?

I got there about 1:45, crowd sitting at the tables waiting to get on rifle range. So, I got a number and went to the pistol range, only two lanes occupied there. Just as I ran out of ammo the RO came in looking for my number, about 45mins or so, and perfect timing! :D

Still a bunch of people waiting to get on rifle range when I left, about 3:45.

My advice, if you can't get there when they open, then wait til afternoon, and bring a pistol or two.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    I got there about 1:45, crowd sitting at the tables waiting to get on rifle range. So, I got a number and went to the pistol range, only two lanes occupied there. Just as I ran out of ammo the RO came in looking for my number, about 45mins or so, and perfect timing! :D

Still a bunch of people waiting to get on rifle range when I left, about 3:45.

My advice, if you can't get there when they open, then wait til afternoon, and bring a pistol or two.

That happens to me almost every time. I like shooting both pistol and rifle so it always works out nice and smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom