Who Wants to Help US Shut Down Annapolis Again?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    FIFY ...

Why not sell it and donate the money. Ask $250M bucks and tell him your donating the money to MSI or whatever you choose and video that exchange

Right, and a personal check made out to MSI.

That should go over big with his paymaster.

250 bucks to Bloomberg is a <16oz, sugar & caffeine-free soft drink in an environmentally-safe, recyclable cup.

Make him pay BIG TIME and put it towards funding the Kolbe suit.

We could get Patrick to 'collect' ... :innocent0

Attachments

• MSI Dr. Evil.JPG
      MSI Dr. Evil.JPG
      25.2 KB · Views: 397

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    250 bucks to Bloomberg is a <16oz, sugar & caffeine-free soft drink in an environmentally-safe, recyclable cup.

Make him pay BIG TIME and put it towards funding the Kolbe suit.

We could get Patrick to 'collect' ... :innocent0

It's not so much the amount as the spin you'd get from watching him explain why he's financing the folks he so vehemently opposes. (For a fee, of course.) With some of the NYC crowd, that sort of betrayal results in an object lesson, with the object in question getting to dine with the fishes.

Just another ho, washing up in the Bodymore Harbor.

VG-10

Oct 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    At Lawyer's Mall in Patriot Picket Conference with dblas to check the tally on bills cancelled, withdrawn, or desk-drawered. Dem infringement bills, ain't got no time fo dat!

Again, thanks to Natboh, Eruby, Not An Outlaw, bikebreath, Mr H, Deep Lurker, with yours truly as official Protest Photographer.

Special thanks to VG-10 for bringing coffee to our Patriot Picket last night. Much appreciated brother!

Keeping you guys caffinated just seemed like a good idea to me!!!:D

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Keep up the great work guys. You guys are being effective, and funny, what more could you ask? :lol2: Unfortunately I'm out of the fight for the rest of this session, between family medical issues and/or being out of town for a few days, but I'm rooting you on (and sending emails from the sidelines).

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Keep up the great work guys. You guys are being effective, and funny, what more could you ask? :lol2: Unfortunately I'm out of the fight for the rest of this session, between family medical issues and/or being out of town for a few days, but I'm rooting you on (and sending emails from the sidelines).

You made it for the days you could, that is all we ask, that people make it when they can, and if they can't, then they be involved in alternate ways (which you have been as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom