• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leviathan

Jun 14, 2012
    Ran out and got myself an XDM .40 4.5, and while she sits in limbo (4-19)I'm on the hunt for accessories. Like a decent holster with button release(any suggestions?), a light, ammo, & mags, you gguys know the drill. I see a ton of the ones for the compact. But I need those dangerous, evil high cap 16 rounders, and can't seem to find them anywhere.:mad54: Where am I not looking that I should be?

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I know someone who bought an XDM9 and it mistakenly came with an XDM 40 full size magazine.
    Let me know if you want his info.

kniwolf

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    Apr 5, 2012
    Good luck...I've had a hell of a time finding mags for anything here lately. You may be able to score some through watching Gunbot.

CroftonBilly

Huge Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    I have two brand new XD/XDM 45 full stack (13 rds) mags that have never been used that I could let go if anyone is looking and can't find those. PM me if needed.

miben

Sep 29, 2007
    NC formerly Eldersburg MD
    I just found some mags at deltat3outfitters.com

They have mecgar XD, not sure if that helps you. They seem to have many different ones in stock. Shipping is flat rate 7.00 or so.

Just orders S&W mags from them, havent received them yet

Last edited:

KevOswald

Mar 30, 2012
    I picked up 2 13-rd mags for my xdm45 from Botach Tactical. $30 with no tax and shipping included. $30 seems to be the going price...

Ultimate Member
    Ran out and got myself an XDM .40 4.5, and while she sits in limbo (4-19)I'm on the hunt for accessories. Like a decent holster with button release(any suggestions?), a light, ammo, & mags, you gguys know the drill. I see a ton of the ones for the compact. But I need those dangerous, evil high cap 16 rounders, and can't seem to find them anywhere.:mad54: Where am I not looking that I should be?

I saw a lot at On Target and Atlantic guns in Rockville. I bought a few 9mm XD(M) mags and have about 10 now for one gun so I think it is ok.

cmartin

Jun 11, 2009
    On Target had quite lots of Xd and Xdm mags the other day. Not sure if they will have yours but their prices were in line with normal retail. Good luck.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I saw a lot at On Target and Atlantic guns in Rockville. I bought a few 9mm XD(M) mags and have about 10 now for one gun so I think it is ok.
    Yep. On Target had alot last time I was in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom