Who owns the rights to the MDS Shield logo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    I wanted to do a new run of stickers(unless someone else currently is) and donate all the proceeds to MDS, however I want permission from its owner before doing so. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Thing is the only item with the original MDS shield design is a coffee mug. I'd love to have the opportunity to buy some shirts and sweatshirts with the original design.
    Nothing is cooler, or more recognized, than the original shield. Just sayin'.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Thing is the only item with the original MDS shield design is a coffee mug. I'd love to have the opportunity to buy some shirts and sweatshirts with the original design.
    Nothing is cooler, or more recognized, than the original shield. Just sayin'.

Is there still a MDS store? Counldn't find it!

Check the link above. I worked with them several years ago and bought a bunch of the shield stickers to use as karma. Great shop in Southern Maryland. since they already have the screens for shirts etc. Try contacting them with what you want. I was going to do a group buy on sweat shirts at the time but it got too complicated with everyone wanting something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom