• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    70 degrees tomorrow, rain, and 25+mph wind gusts.......I think ill wait till its back in the low 50s next week. Not saying deer wont move in it tomorrow because they will eventually but a washed away blood trail from a bow shot deer is a no go for me.

I just stepped outside this morning and boy it is warm and humid out there with this front coming in from WV this AM. My home feels like an oven right now. The rain last night didn't help either. 11/01 and the air is sticking to you like mid August here.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    I just stepped outside this morning and boy it is warm and humid out there with this front coming in from WV this AM. My home feels like an oven right now. The rain last night didn't help either. 11/01 and the air is sticking to you like mid August here.

Yep, I woke up and it was a down pour and still hot. I went back to bed.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Yep, I woke up and it was a down pour and still hot. I went back to bed.

I have a squall line just on the other side of the river right getting ready to pound me here in Indian Head. I might head out this afternoon and see what's cooking on the farm. Not been there all week now.

shoreshot

Mar 4, 2013
    Frederick Co.
    During a light rain is my favorite time to hunt. Maybe just me but it seems I see more deer then. Also found right before or right after a heavy rain is also good. I've sat several times in a heavy rain and Its just miserable with no luck at all. Dress for the temperature as you normally would and find a good quality rain jacket that is quiet to move in. I don't worry about rain pants, too cumbersome moving in the stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom