• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    i went the baby stroller route... 15$ for the stroller and then 40$ @ Bass Pro Shop for the ATV gun holders. Right now i have it set up to carry my AR and shotgun but i have the other side open so i could add another double holder for 2 more long guns if i needed too. Took the sun shade off and my big range bag fits right into the seat area and thats where i store my ammo and pistol and snacks/drinks. I like the baby stroller way cause it is cheap and the tires are great for rough paths and the wheels also lock so you can park it on an incline if need be and not worry about it rolling away.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I built this 3 gun cart from a jogging stroller I bought from a hippie on Craig's List. The cart cost me $10. She was really pissed when I told her what I was going to do with it after she sold it to me.

threeguncart.jpg

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I built this 3 gun cart from a jogging stroller I bought from a hippie on Craig's List. The cart cost me $10. She was really pissed when I told her what I was going to do with it after she sold it to me.

threeguncart.jpg

Ok I love the idea of pissing of a hippie off far more than I hate the idea of having a baby stroller. Haha.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Ok I love the idea of pissing of a hippie off far more than I hate the idea of having a baby stroller. Haha.

The exchange was priceless.

Me: $10, right?

Hippie: Sure. Reduce, reuse, recycle. We have to save our planet.

Me: That's what I always say (hand her $10 and we start walking back to my truck from her garage.)

Hippie:
    So how old is yours?

Me: 22... [interrupted].

Hippie: Oh, she's almost two. I love that age.

Me: No, she's 22 years old. She just graduated college last year. This is going to be made into a 3 gun cart. It's a sport where you shoot... [interrupted]

Hippie: GUN CART??? I wouldn't have sold it to you if I had know you were going to use it to carry a gun!

Me: It's not going to carry a gun; it's going to carry *three* guns.

[I smile; she turns and walks away without another word.]

Me: Thanks and have a nice weekend!

I'm a stinker. :D

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    The exchange was priceless.

Me: $10, right?

Hippie: Sure. Reduce, reuse, recycle. We have to save our planet.

Me: That's what I always say (hand her $10 and we start walking back to my truck from her garage.)

Hippie:
    So how old is yours?

Me: 22.

Hippie: Oh, she's almost two. I love that age.

Me: No, she's 22 years old. She just graduated college last year. This is going to be made into a 3 gun cart. It's a sport where you shoot... [interrupted]

Hippie: GUN CART??? I wouldn't have sold it to you if I had know you were going to use it to carry a gun!

Me: It's not going to carry a gun; it's going to carry *three* guns.

[I smile; she turns and walks away without another word.]

Me: Thanks and have a nice weekend!

I'm a stinker. :D

Love it!

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    thats rich benl when i bought mine it was sorta the same thing. the seller's sister came to do the deal and when i was loading it into my suv she commented that she didnt see any baby seats. i told her i dont have any kids i was going to use it to haul my guns around durning matches.... she was on the phone in a hot second yelling at her sister that i was some gun nut buying the baby stroller!

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Haha great Stories, I have a Jeep Stroller I bought for $20. Its got cup holders, pouches on the side for keeping my mags in and even has speackers, it maybe a baby stroller, but at leats we have tunes.

Rockerspsl

Apr 10, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    It kinda makes sense to buy the used strollers, a lot of places are making it illegal to sell used baby items, such as cribs and car seats, because of the unreliability and unknown history of said items. That means there will be a surplus of used strollers that shouldn't be sold for use with children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom