• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Grandson is starting a new job in White Marsh next week. I'm totally unfamiliar with the area but he has friends from school there. Any good shops I can have him check out for me? Good WallyWorld for ammo?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Well, Freestate is just down 43. There's The Gun Shop over on Eastern Ave and Gun Connection out on Rt40. There's at least a half dozen Walmarts within a 15-20min drive, ammo is still hit or miss at all of them.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Freestate runs specials every week or so on specific ammo calibers. That's where I've been getting my 9mm of late. It's a little more than Walmart, but it's worth it to me not to have to scower retailers only to be disappointed.

Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    Freestate rules. Nothing but good things from them, they helped me buy my first pistol and rifle and I liked the place so much I signed up for a year on the spot.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The Gun Shop on Eastern Avenue, Free State just off of Route 43 (Shop & Range), and although a 1/2 hour drive don't forget Duffy's Gun Room in Sparks :) Plus lots of Dicks and Walmarts around but ammo is hit or miss at them.

Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    There is a fairly new gun shop off bel-air rd called Zink arms that might be wroth checking out. I have not been there personally but a few buddies of mine have bought lowers from there right before the cutoff and said the owner was very cool. The guy even offered his tools and shop up for them to come in and build them. Gun Connection always has a good selection of AR parts in stock. Freestate is always good and offer a special ammo deal every week. Cant go wronge with any of them.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Freestate allows you to try before you buy. They have a number of firearms to rent. If you own a handgun, take it with you and get some range time. If you don't head over there and find one you'd like to try out. If you like it, get your HQL and take it home. If you're just in the neighborhood, shoot a round of pool.

FreeState

Ultimate Member
    Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    Freestate runs specials every week or so on specific ammo calibers. That's where I've been getting my 9mm of late. It's a little more than Walmart, but it's worth it to me not to have to scower retailers only to be disappointed.

We have all calibers on sale this weekend, except 357. Kick butt prices, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom